Chapter Nine| Yuju

Wrong Direction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nine

I keep on thinking about Eunha and Yerin unnie. My heart felt so confuse, pathetic and stupid because I don't know what to do.

I know I love Yerin unnie. I wanted to be with her but... I'm not sure if I still love her the same as before. I can feel that my feelings for her kinda change since Eunha came back into my life.

But... Eunha is letting me go now. And honestly, I'm so scared to lose her again.

"Penny for your thoughts, Yuju unnie?"

I looked at Sinb who's standing on my bedroom's doorway. I can't remember hearing a knock on my door.

"What do you need, Sinb?" I asked curiously. I'm not in the mood for her teasing.

She rolled her eyes, entered my room then sat on the bed facing me who's sitting on my study table. "I'm just concern for you. You don't have to bottle up everything, Yuju unnie. I can listen to you and... maybe, offer some words of wisdom too."

I chuckled. Sinb may be acting like a childish brat sometimes but that kid is sometimes smart too. "Well, I don't know what to do, Sinb. I'm confused."

"Torn between two lovers?" Sinb teased making I glared at her. "Don't be shy. I'm aware about your complicated love story, Yuju unnie. Even Umji."

I frowned. "Even Umji?"

"Umji knows about your past with Yerin unnie and... she has suspicions that Yerin unnie is still meeting secretly with you." Sinb said making I more guilty. "But Umji said she's not mad at you. She knows that Yerin unnie just agreed to their arrange marriage because of her parent's pressure on her and..."

"And what, Sinb?"

"Umji said she's thankful to you because Eunha unnie became better since you came back into her life." Sinb said with a shrug. She only knows that Eunha is my childhood friend. She's unaware of her anxiety disorder and traumatic past.

I smiled bitterly. I can't believe how kind Umji is. It seems like both Umji and Eunha just want the best for their love, Yerin unnie and I, while me and Yerin unnie only care about our own happiness.

"Are you planning to run away with Yerin unnie?" Sinb suddenly asked making I looked back at her nervously. "Umji saw the plane tickets Yerin unnie bought for the two of you when she visited her last time. I kinda felt bad because Umji is a martyr though but... I will still root for your own happiness, Yuju unnie."

I started crying making Sinb frowned. "Yah. Why are you crying?"

"Why all of you wants me to be happy? I don't even know what path to choose. I don't even know who should really make me happy. I'm so confuse, Sinb." I burst into tears making her run to me and embrace me tight.

I always think that fate is always playing with me. That the world is too cruel for me. But the people around me are so nice, so nice that all they want is for me to be happy.

But I don't know what to do,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter