Three

Conundrum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything went back to normal after that early morning. Jennie and I became civil with each other again. I already forgave her but there's this part of me that was still hurting because of what she did.

Call me childish for my reasons and all but I spent my adolescent period with them.
We went through alot and fought way more times we could count because of secrets to the point that Mr. Yang thought of not continuing the debut Pink Punk or Blackpink as you know now, which explains the delays we've had.

After all, you can't form a group who doesn't even acknowledge one another or try to put up with each other just because of their differences.

After talking to us, we realized our mistakes and thought that all of our efforts would go to waste just because of the secrets and misunderstandings so we made a pact of saying everything to everyone.

I trust them so much to the point of spilling  my darkest secrets for the sake of our dreams then to our blossoming friendship. It was first for the sake of the group we were trying to build that soon turned into family.

Knowing each other's secrets and trusting each other were the foundation of what  we became and where we are now. It feels nice to connect to someone so deeply by knowing what they've been through and what they have been hiding to the point of knowing their fears and what made them who they are now.

I've analyzed what Jennie said before I interrupted her and I realized where she's coming from. Being in this industry is scary. People will judge you for your smallest mistakes and sometimes, even just for breathing the same air as them and knowing how the knets react to Jennie's life, I too, would be scared if I was her.

Two weeks has passed since that kitchen rendezvous and I told you things were going smoothly and back to normal, right? Well, that's where I'm wrong.

Chaeng, Jennie and I were lounging at the living room, Chipmunk was sitting cross-legged on the floor and me and Jennie were occupying the sofa with a safe distance from each other.

We were watching a kdrama when Jisoo got out from her room. I think she just finished playing games on her phone or on her nintendo switch when she saw us, her eyes red from too much playing.

She was sulking as she sat between me and Jennie. From the corner of my eyes, I saw her flinch from the sudden contact and she gave me a side glance. However, Jisoo was unaware of this as she was complaining on how her enemies attacked her from behind, which she thought was cheating but I call that strategy.

I sat there, silently watching. Observing how she reacts to everything Jisoo does. Funny how the Jennie Kim we know is so different from what I'm seeing now. She acts so confident on stage, so sure of herself, so powerful but put her beside Jisoo and she cowers, like a little puppy looking for comfort.

Jisoo kept talking and talking and she sat there the whole time, timid and stiff. When she noticed that Jennie's not listening to her, she decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter