One

Conundrum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

I've been watching youtube videos since this morning and all I can do is sigh. How long has this been happening? How can I be so blind? I opened another video analysis and before I could play it, I heard a knock on my door.

"Lisa?"

I groaned quietly hearing her voice. I quickly stood up and went infront of my mirror. I rubbed my eyes to remove the tiredness from them, put on a smile then opened the door.

"Yes, unnie?"

She was wearing her goofy smile while she peeked inside my room. "What?" I asked her.

"Nothing. Dinner's ready. Let's go!" She quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the kitchen. In there I saw my other two members sitting in their own perspective seats.

They nodded when they saw me and prepared the utensils I'm going to use. Once everything was settled, I grinned and said my thanks.

They were conversing and I didn't pay too much attention to them until I feel someone kick my shin.

I look up and see them all looking at me. "What?"

Chaeyoung reached for my hand and gently squeezed it. "Are you okay, Lisa?"

I removed all the traces of strain and whatever's going on in my mind and gave them the most convincing smile I could muster. "Yeah. I am. Why'd you ask?"

Jennie unnie raised her brows at me and 'tsk'-ed. "You've been locked up inside your room since this morning, you didn't eat your lunch and now you're spacing out. What's the problem, Lisa?"

I shrugged, "I'm just tired, is all. I'm done eating. Should I wash this already?"

They all turned to me and looked at me weirdly. "Okay. Clearly something is up. You never wash your plates and be the one to finish eating first." Jisoo unnie said.

I laughed. Well, it's all I can do to ease them up. To laugh. To smile. "I am fine, you guys. Stop worrying about me and finish what you're eating. Let's watch a movie after. I'll be at the living room, okay?"

I didn't wait for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter