ACT 2: Prologue: Siwon

Me and You
 
09
Riri/1113
Errand.
“K yuhyun,” Siwon calls out, “do you want to go with me to look for materials for this

semester’s classes?” He didn’t look up from the mini-fridge inside Kyuhyun’s room before he spoke again. “Actually no, that wasn’t a question. You’re coming with me.” He says before opening a bottle of mango juice he found inside the fridge, he had remembered that he and his friend were in different majors, and knowing Kyuhyun, he probably had found a source for his materials.

 

Whether it be downloaded PDF that he got from who knows where (since, his friend either refuses to dig out his wallet and spend anything or spends a lot), or paying the store he got physical books from extra money to send and have his materials delivered to his dorm (because if knowing the other from more than 5 years makes him learn anything, it’s that Kyuhyun will refuse to step outside when it’s a weekend).

 

“I already bought books that I can’t find online.” His friend says around a mouthful of his rice meal, feet propped up on his coffee table while he holds his plate with his left hand and his spoon with the right. Siwon knew there was a huge possibility that he would get that exact answer.

 

“Just come with me.” Siwon nearly whines, closing the fridge gently behind him and looking down the window, turning away when the sun shone into his eyes. He feels more than he hears his friend grunt a refusal. “Please?”

 

Still a no.

 

“Pretty please?”

 

Kyuhyun won’t even budge from his position on the couch.

 

“Kyuhyun.” This time, he whines.

 

He still doesn’t get a response.

 

Siwon glanced at the time, he’s just had breakfast and he’s already tiring himself out just trying to persuade his friend to go outside with him, maybe he should reconsider having Kyuhyun as a friend.

 

Saying his thoughts aloud, Siwon went to the doorway to go back to his room a floor above his friend. “I’ll ask Changmin if he could go with me instead.” He sulks, pulling out his phone to text their new friend who lives in a different building.

 

From the couch, Kyuhyun makes a ‘humph’ sound. “I ordered Changmin’s books along with mine but let me know if he says yes to going with you.”

 

A quiet laugh escapes Siwon’s lips. “Even if he doesn’t, you won’t go out anyway.” He leaves the room at that, this time laughing loudly along with Kyuhyun.

 

As it turns out, Changmin has an earlier engagement marking him unavailable to go with Siwon to his errand. Siwon can’t even find it in himself to be sad (or mad?) because his friends won’t go with him (except Kyuhyun, that guy really can’t be bothered) because as soon as Changmin had said that he wasn’t available, he immediately follows it up with a bunch of ‘sorry’ and cute puppy eye stickers.

Just as he had predicted, Siwon grabs a backpack and heads out to his car alone.

author's note
Sorry for the wait! Their meeting is really near now, I won't leave you hanging anymore HAHA