ACT 1: Scene 5

Me and You
 
06 
Riri/1011 
Saturday
S aturday morning, Siwon walked out of his dorm room to buy breakfast for him and Kyuhyun who was (most probably) still snoring in his room. There was a small eatery a few streets away from where the first-year dorms at, a one-floor place with enough windows to make it breezy.

 

Walking into the place, he went directly to a stall he had checked out the day he moved into the dorms and placed an order for him and Kyuhyun. He bought and ate a small sandwich to pair with the iced coffee he got from another stall as he waits for the food to be done.

 

“Oh, good morning Jongwoon sunbaenim, Hyukjae sunbaenim.” Siwon stood up and bowed when he two third-year students had stopped in front of the table he was waiting at, okay, at least the signature hunting made him remember these guys’ names.

 

Hyukjae made Jongwoon stop in front of the junior using his arm that was slung across the older man’s shoulder as he looks down on Siwon’s head.

 

“Hey, you’re one of the three guys we spoke to last night, right? Wait, let me remember your name.” Hyukjae lifts his other hand, snapping as he tries to recall all the names of the students he met yesterday and to put a name to the other’s face. “A-ha!” He cheers. “Choi Siwon from aerospace, right?” When he sees the eyebrows of the freshman rise, he laughs, unconsciously tugging Jongwoon with him. Siwon notices the clothes of the third years seemed to be for going somewhere else rather than just breakfast.

 

Accidentally looking over at the other third year, Siwon found out that Jongwoon had already been looking at him not in the least bit trying to appear friendly unlike Hyukjae (which made the first-year rack his brain to remember if he had done anything yesterday which made the third year mad). Hyukjae seemed to notice and lightly shook the other, a quiet ‘hey’ to get his attention

 

Remembering that all the other tables were occupied when he arrived a few minutes earlier, Siwon spoke up. “Are you planning to eat here? You can sit here; I’m just waiting for food.” He offered, already standing up, politely gesturing for them to take the table.

 

The two-third years made brief eye contact before they took the offer, sitting down on the two seats on each side of the small table.

 

“Thanks,” Hyukjae says, looking around them for a bit. “You’re not eating here?” He asked, raising an eyebrow while looking back at the younger.

 

Siwon shakes his head, “No, I also bought food for my friend, so I have to get going. Please excuse me, I hope you have a nice day.” He bowed, smiled at the two, and then went to get his and Kyuhyun’s food.

author's note
when will they meet, please I'm dying to see them meet lol