Two days

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys~

 

Basicly we felt bad for keeping you guys waiting for too long~ 

 

So we decided to add another chapter.

 

Leggo!!!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sua's POV

 

 

I never thought i would say this but sleeping is my most favourite thing as of now, i constantlly sleep and so is Jiu unnie, we just can't help it, we are definately lovesick, we just need to see them so bad. I sing with Singnie and would share hugs and basically communicate using songs. She would tell me that she made new friends, and that they helped her get to me, i felt so greatful to them.

 

" Sua unnie!!!!!" I heard as Singnie dissapeared, i pouted as it meant that someone woke me up, i pouted and the last thing i saw before i woke up was Singnie laughing at me.

It was Gahyeon who woke me up, she looked really happy, and when i asked her why, she told me that She was dating Dami and Handong, yes both of them.

But love is love right, so i stood up and hugged her as i congratulated her.

Then as we let go i excused myself to go to the bathroom, i looked at the mirror as i imagine Singnie was with me .

 

But then i heard it, " Sua unnie~" A voice said, Singnie ? but how?

 

" I will never love you" no no Singnie can't say that, this is all a lie.

"I died because of you, i hate you Sua unnie" it continued, no no this can't be real, what is this...

" Just quit it and kill yourself, that's the only way we'll be together~" this is not real, no its not real.

" You will gain power to have me back if youkill yourself" Is it true, will the plan really not succeed? Is killing myself really the only way?

 

I was sobbing now as i listened to the voice but then as i listened closely i can hear pure evil in it, it was not Singnie, she would never tell me to kill myself even if it was to save her life. Just then i felt a hand pulling her into a hug.

When i looked at who it was, it was Singnie, telling me not to ever listen to the voice, that its just a trick to lure me to be evil.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Siyeon's POV

 

 

Sua unnie and i have been communicating through songs and having fun in her dreams, she would all asleep very often which surprised me because she was al ball of energy who doesn't sleep much.

But then we heard a voice calling Sua unnie in a high pitch voice, probably Gahyeon, gosh that kid has to control her voice before she break my poor sensitive ears.

When she was about to vanish Sua unnie was pouting, which made me laugh before i too exited the Dreamworld.

When i got out i saw Sua and Gahyeon hugging and Sua congratulating her, she jeez Dami and Handong finally found the courage, i wish i could be there ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter