Devil Hunt( Part- 2)

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So yes, as much as i wanna delete this story , i can't just leave it hanging like this can i...

 

So here goes nothing...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Chungha's Pov

 

 

Chungha: Siyeon, Yoohyeon, i want both of you to go back and leep close eyes on all the girls, that devil doesn't give up that easily. Meanwhile, me, Rose and Lisa will do everything we can to make sure the plane goes smooth and to end the devil. And be careful.

 

Siyeon: We will do anything it takes, good luck.

 

And then they went back to earth. While we started our own plans.

 Rose: Chungha unnie, i know it might hurt to do this, but you need to talk to her...

Lisa: She's right, remember what Siyeon said, their love for each other broke all boundaries till now.

Chungha: I know, i have kept her their for long.

 

The thing is, after The SuaYeon Accident, i had enough of other people suffering because of my worry for Sunmi, so i locked her up with maximum security for any angel to deal with. I wanna talk to her sure but i'm nervous and besides, she doesn't even wanna see me.

But perhaps, today is the time....

 

We went down the lower halls and their we found an enchanted light prison with bars with pure light illuminating from it. Inside i can see her. She looks so beautiful even though she has become evil.

 

Sunmi: Go away, i don't need you.

Chungha: Its been a long time, unnie...

Sunmi: Get lost.

Chungha: Unnie please believe me. That wasn't me. That was the devil and-

Sunmi: Why should i believe yo-

Chungha: *sobbing* Unnie...please take this...*gives her an open box with a nevklace*

Sunmi: What the- i don't want anyth-

Chungha: That day i said i was busy...yes i lied, because i was planning to c-confess my feelings for you unnie.

I love you*sobbing*

Sunmi: Chungha i lov- no no no, its a trap, she doesn't love you you fool.

Chungha: I have always loved you and i fully trust you...this isn't you, i know you don't mean for any of this to happen unnie.

Sunmi:* tears falling * Why would i believe y-you...ahhh. C-chungha!!! I trust y-you too!!! Get outtttt!!!!!!.

Chungha: Unnie!!!! 

 

I opened the door and kneeled next to her.

 

Sunmi: You stupid angel, have you learned noth- Chungha g-get out!!! Its not safe, please!!!

Chungha: No, i have made a mistake of letting you go once, i'm not giving up on you ever again!!!

I said while hugging her.

Sunmi: Oh you're so dea- Chungha!!! Baby g-go now!!!!

Chungha: No, Unnie please fight it back. *sobbing* you are the strongest Angel i know, a devil has no match against you. I trust you with all my being unnie, please fight it back.

Sunmi: I'm gonna kil- No you're not, you've controlled me long enough. Manipulated me to hate my only Love. Now i'm certain she's the only one. I'll never let anything else come in between us AGAIN!!!!!

And just like that the struggle stopped and Sunmi unnie collapsed in my arms. I smiled at her and hugged her, which she hugged me back.

Sunmi: I love you so much Baby, would you ever forgive me for all the things i've done...* tears welling in her eyes*

Chungha: I have already forgiven you unnie. I'm sorry i was so late, i looked up all the possible ways to help you all these years and now we have finally come to this. 

Sunmi: * Standing up* Hey Devil!!!!!!

Devil: * smirking* You called....

Sunmi: Go back to your owner and tell him, he has no control over any of us anymore, he better give up now...or ELSE!!!

Devil: You know you aren't that bad, and i don't hate you, but unlike you my life is not as simple, i  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter