On Our Way

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry for the wait, we had our exams and then Aluna got sick not with Covid thank God but she had a very bad time.

But now she's taking medications and she's fine.

We will be updating together...

Thank you so much for the wait.

And just to let you guys know, i already typed it out and then i accidentally cancelled it.

Roast me if wanted.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````

 

Siyeon's POV

 

"Not if we can do something about it", we heard as we looked where the voice came from.

"Rose, Lisa!!!" Yoohyeon jumped and hugged them, so they are Rose and Lisa.

" We're gonna help you and your friend here go back." she said as i went to them and introduced myself , and asked them how they were gonna help.

" You see, Me and you are powerful Angels and Lisa and Yoohyeon are right behind." she explained everything to me.

We had to perform a ritual, to inform the Gods and then if they accept it then we will be equal and can all go back as Guardian Angels if we wanted.

" Now let's not waste our time, i feel like she's gonna faint any minute." Rose pointed at the mirror, i shouldn't have looked as the sight broke my heart into million pieces. Sua unnie was still crying, she locked herself in the bathroom and Jiu can't get her to come out, she looks tired and hurt, i can't keep her waiting any longer.

"Let's do this." i said as i wiped my tears, Rose came to me and hugged me, " I'm so sorry you had to go through this." she said and i just gave her a sad smile.

We started the ritual, as we held our hands ," Now close your eyes and say it after me." Rose said as we closed our eyes.

"To the Gods we pray, let us have the freedom to guide and protect, let us live again." we repeated after her.

" Still close your eyes until you hear a voice", Rose said again, after a few minutes there was a light so bright that it hurts my eyes even though im closing them.

Then I heard a voice," You are granted the chance to make a lost soul happy, and may your jobs be well done for you shall be rewarded." it said, what does that mean. As the voice dissapeared we slowly opened our eyes.

" And what are we gonna do?" i asked and Rose turned to me reaching out for something, she held out a necklace which had shining jewels, and as i looked closely Rose, Jisoo and Yoohyeon also had it which we didn't have before and i don't see any other Angels have it.

" This is how you're gonna get to her, just hold this and say the name of the person you wanna go to." she said, as i tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter