Devil Hunt

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys~

 

Hehe, homework so...

 

Let's go!!!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Siyeon's POV

 

 

After i visited Sua, i went to Rose, i wasstill very confused about the whole mess. Yoohyeon also know what happened so she was concerned, shewas the one who suggested going to Rose.

" Rose!" we called for her, and she literally struck from the clouds like lightning, " What happened?! is someone in trouble?!"' She practically rapped.

" Haha, no but actually, Yes?" i said, a little confused myself. " Eh? So who's in trouble?" Rose asked , Lisa now on the side, when did she even get here.

" A Devil Was trying to convince Sua to take her own life, but fortunately she didn't fall for it" i said, now they looked at each other, looking like they saw ghosts.

" You mean she snapped out of it?" Lisa asked, waiting for us to say that it was just a prank but we didn't ." what actually happened?" Rose asked, looking worried.

I told them how it all happened and they were shocked, but i don't really know why they were acting like this.

" How did the devil look?" Rose asked , now looking at us like we were ghosts oe something.

" Oh i forgot the best clue, it took the form of me, but with Huge black hornsand red piercing eyes." i answered, and at that their jaws dropped.

" Does it have an evil aura?" Lisa asked , " Yes, it radiates, pure evil, i've never seen an aura as evil as that before." i answered.

" Girls, please wait here, we'll be back". Rose and Lisa flew to a building we've never entered before.

We waited for about 5 minutes before Rose and Lisa flew down, but with another angel with very huge wings, and an aura which was so pure.

???: So we finally meet Siyeon.

" Girls, meet the head angel Chungha", Rose said, as Chung came to me holding my hand.

" I need your help"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Chungha's POV

 

 

" I need your help", i said as i held Siyeon's help, she looked at me confused, " The devil, please tell me more about it?" i asked again.

" Umm, it tried to convince Sua unnie to kill herself, using my appearance but he failed, and with that Sua unnie started to radiate light energy which seemed to give me power, i blinded it up a bit but didn't seem to have much effect." she said.

Chungha: So you mean she snapped out of it herself?

Siyeon: Yes, she looked up at the devil, and as soon as she did light started coming out of her and entered me, it gave me strength, and also made her see me for some time.

Chungha: Were you with her when this all happened?

Siyeon: Yes, though she couldn't see or hear me i still had to try.

Chungha: Did you manage to hear what the devil said to her.

Siyeon: Yes, it immitated my voice and told her that i didn't love her and i never will, and thet the pan would not work and she should just kill herself if she wanted to be with me.

Chungha: Did Sua say anything about how she knew it was not you?

Siyeon: She briefly said she felt empty and hurt, but then she felt my presence and after that she could hear pure evil in the voice she thought was mine.

Chungha: Now, it made sense, that devil is gonna pay for what it did to us girls, i promise.

 

I gestured Them to follow me to my house a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter