Remember ( Jiyoo)

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon's POV

 

"But only for you...", i whispered, i thought she wouldn't be able to hear me but looks like she can.

"Why only me...you loved her don't you, if there is really a way, you would want to see her too...right?" she asked a little curious.

"How did you hear me, i could barely hear it myself...", i said as i looked at her she just smiled sadly and said, " I am used to hearing those kinds of things because Sua unnie does that when she's trying to hide something...she often gets hurt due to her dancing, she tries to hide because she don't like to worry me but i could always find out from her soft whines and whimpers." i couldn't believe such a lovely couple could be seperated like this, this is inacceptable...its just not fair at all.

" I know how that feels...i would often get bullied and get injured,  Minji was always there for me..." i looked down.

" What happened...?" she asked lookig sad as well. " I didn''t want to tell her because i didn't want to get her involved, i would lie to her saying that i was just clumsy,she didn't believe me..but she kept quiet not wanting me to be uncomfortable..." i was on the verge of crying again, Siyeon cameto me and hugged me tightly as she was also crying.

We both stayed there crying for awhile...

 

Time skipped....

 

" What happened then...if you don't want to, you don-", i cut her off , " No...i want to..."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Flashback...

 

"Yoohyeonie...what happened to you again", she asked looking at the bruise on my wrist , it was where the bully grabbed me, i didn't wanna involve her so i lied again.

" Its nothing Jiu unnie...i just hit it on the desk,i'm just clumsy," i don't wanna lie to her but i don't wanna gether into trouble.

She tried to speak but she just kept quiet insted, notwanting me to be uncomfortable, so we held hands and just went to class.

At class it was usually fun because Jiu unnie sits besides me, i feel so protected and loved, but she couldn't always stay with me as she had dance practice after school.

It was after school that the bully wait for me and tells me to stay away from Jiu unnie.

But i would never obey,it hurts more than anything else to stay away from the person you loved the most,so i would get beaten up, but i cover some of the bruises with make up so it doesn't show, but Jiu unnie could always tell that i got hurt,i didn't know how.

It was lunch time and when we were going to go get food Jiu unnie held my hands tighter than usual and never wanted tolet go.

"Jiu unnie is there something wrong...?" i asked a little worried, she looked at me straight in the eyes and then pulled me to our table, our friends were still not there so we could talk privately.

"Yoohyeonie i'm not sure if i should let you go on your own anymore..." she said with all seriousness," What?" i asked looking confused.

"My gut is telling me not to leave you, i'm scared that something would happen." she looks so worried, i don't want her to be worried .

"Its ok Jiu unnie i'm fine see...you can go to practice,its ok". she looked at me with an are you sure look, i just nodded my head.

But the whole lunch break she didn't leave my site, she just couldn't shake off that feeling that i was in trouble.

Then at the corner of my eyes i could see te bully looking at me, but this time it was not the usual hate it was kind but something was wrong, she looks just as scared as Jiu unnie.

What was happening here, i wanted to ask the bully what was appening but Jiu unnie didn't wanna leave my site.

But a few minutes later , the bully Jennie came up to us and said that she wanted to talk to me for a sec, but Jiu unnie refused to leave my site.

"No...if its that important you can say it to both of us,i'm her other half." she said as she held me even tighter, i lookes at Jennie and say that she was worried again.

"Ok, i can say it to both of you." she said as she gestured me and Jiu unnie towards an empty table,we sat down  and she started talking.

"I'm not sure if Jiu knew just yet but i bully Yoohyeon." Jennie said, Jiu stood up from her seat looking angry.

" What?! You bullied her!" she almost shouted, and i had to pull her down not to get too much attention..

"Yes...i bullied her , and i wanna apologize because of that, i didn't want to do it" Jennie was on the verge of crying, now we i was really confused.

"What do you mean?" i asked very curious at the moment,what does she mean by that.

" I never wanted to hurt you, i liked you and wanted to get closer to you,but Minji was always with you, i was jealous in the beginning,but i started shipping you two because you looked really happy with her and i like seeing you happy." she said sniffing.

" Then why did you bully her..." Jiu unnie asked still really confused.

"There is someone who has a crush on Minji, i don't know who but she texted me that if Yoohyeon satyed with Minji , she would kill her." Minji was even confused at that moment.

"Then you just believed her...? " Minji asked again.

" I believed her because the same thing happened a few years ago..." Minji forze at that.

"What do you mean the same thing happened...?" i asked now really curious to know what was going on.

"My friends L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter