Start of plan?

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys~

 

I know we didn't update for ages...Aluna's literally stuckin her bed...so i'm here alone...

 

Let's start shall we...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dami's POV

 

"We have a plan..." Sua said which left us a little confused, " What do you mean by that?" Gahyeon asked.

"They said we can't say what's happening...but what about singing, singing was Siyeon's and Yoohyeon's hobby" Jiu said which rang a bell in my head.

"I get it!!!" i half yelled, " Whoa that was fast" Sua said, " What is it Dami unnie" Gahyeon asked.

" Look...it says here in this page, their body might not be able to connect, but their heart and soul will never seperate, they stay as one, your body may lie, but your heart and soul will never lie." I read it out.

"Singnie and i have this thing when we sing together we pour our heart and soul into it and whatever the roblem we have may be, we calm down and can do anything together, even if we don't specifically sing about the problem". Sua says.

"Yoohyeonie and i did that too, our voices never lie to each other, it holds our feelings into it" Jiu said, i was becoming emotional at the moment.

" You said you and Siyeon once communicated using songs right Sua unnie" I asked .

"Yeah, we just came out with answers to queations as songs, she even managed to know the problems i had that i kept a secret from her" Sua said.

" It says here that in the night that is the brightest, they shall pour their heart and soul out, there are no lies, just love and effection"

"The night that is the brightest?" Gahyeon asked confused, " Maybe its the night of the fireworks...?" Handong  suggested.

" AaaaaooooooWWWW!!!!" Sua unnie was howling happily like a wolf.

"The night of the FULL MOON!!!" we al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter