The Crash ( Rewritten)

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi~~~ i'm here with Luna ( BeholdInsomnia) who unfortunately lost her Account ( again)

There will be twists and turns...and 

Sorry for any mistakes...

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sua's POV

 

" Singnie let's go!!!" i dragged Siyeon to my car, it was her birthday today and it was even more special because...i have a surprise waiting for her.

We went to my car and atarted driving to our destination, we were really happy on the way there , " Sua-yahhh~~~where are we going~" she was whining like a baby , shes so cute," Its a secret my Wolfie~~" i winked ehem tried to wink at her making her laugh.

We played songs and sang along with it, it was her 19th Birthday and i was gonna take her to the Ahmsement Park but that was not the real surprise, i was gonna purpose , i have always loved her and she loves me too...right, we were best friends with little benefits, people often ship us, are we that obvious...

We sang happily, our voices are so perfect together, my voice is not the most beautiful but when we sing together it just blends in so perfectly.

I wanna stay like this forever with her...please never leave me my Wolfie...

" Sua-yahh what are you thinking...you've been scilent for some time now" i looked at her and smiled, " I was just thinking how precious you are to me and that i wanna stay like this forever...with my Wolfie~" I (tried to) wink again making her laugh but slightly blush at my attempt.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We reached the Park and i watch her staring at it in awe, i quickly got out of the car and opened hers for her like a gentlelady i am and offered her my hand, she blushed but took my hand anyway...

" You're still the bottom..." she whispered before pecking my cheeks, which made me blush madly.

" Yahh!!!" i shouted while laughing, i was always the sensitive one and the submissive one so i was always the bottom, wedon't really have but we touch each other and well...guess its still somehow ...but we don't go that far...

We first got snacks because thats the most important thing for us food is our love child, then we got to rides and started enjoying ourselves.

We decided to ride the Rolier Coaster next and we could ride without waiting for too long as we were quite early, when we were riding i glanced at Siyeon while screamig , she had a smile on her face while screaming, why does she have to melt my heart in every possible way...

We decided to get food again so we went to a stall that sold all kinds of food and we decided to buy one of almost everything, yes we can eat it all just wait and see, when we are together, no food is too much...does that make sence...

After eating we decided to go on more rides, we even went to the haunted house...it was a mistake, i was scared that i would faint right there and then but Singnie comforted me and hugged me , i was sure she was kinda spooked too , but she was way better at it than me...she was hugging me all the way because i was a little jumpy and i might have literally slapped a zombie right across the face making her hold her laugh, i watched her attempt to hold her laugh which made me wanna laugh so hard...it was not even scary anymore as we were holding back our laughs.

When we exited we looked at each oter and laughed, we were probably looking like fools right now but we didn't care...

We decided to end the day with the Ferris Wheel , should i tell her now..wait i change my mind its too early to do that maybe when we get home or...

"Sua-yaa~ thank you so much for today...this is the best birthday ever!" I smiled at her and gave her a peck on the lips which was preety normal in this friendship.

"You're welcome~ i will do anything for this cute Wolfie~"  i said as we shared a hug we were there for quite a while until we thought that it was getting late.

When we got down one of the employee came up to us and thanked us for taking the ride and told us that we were a really cute couple...we laughed as we corrected him...but i hope we would be introduced as one soon...

When we were going to the car  we were laughing like idiots, we were so happy, i wish we could be l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter