Life Of Angels and Humans

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys~

 

Me and Aluna decided that today was a good day to update and so here we are.

 

Now let me close my Boca and....

 

Let's gooooo!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Siyeon's POV

 

Sua and Jiu are now having dinner, Jiu was eating an unbelievable amount of food making Yoohyeon giggle, Sua was also eating, she was smiling.

"Jiu...", she called with a small voice, " What is it...?" Jiu asked with food still in .

"I feel like Siyeon is watching me now, but i'm not sure."  " Sua...i feel the same way, i don't know why but, i think i saw Yoohyeonie when you were in the bathroom yesterday, and then right after i saw her in my dreams, telling me that she was always with me and said all kinds of sweet things to me."

"Y-you saw her?!"  "Yes, crazy i kno-" Jiu was cut off by Sua , " I-i saw Singnie in t-the bathroom too..." at that Jiu's jaw dropped.

"B-but how..?" Jiu was still shocked, " Could it be that they are trying to tell us something..." Sua asked.

"I-i don't know..." they stopped eating and cleaned up, they better not be depressed again.

" Jiu, let's not give up, i know they are here and they don't want us to be sad." that's my girl.

" Sua, mind going out with me to see our friends." Jiu suddenly asked, " Not at all, i would love to." Sua smiled back at her,but i can see the faint sadness in her face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

???: Did you put the book?

 

Rose: Yes, it depends if they find it or not.

 

Lisa: Where did you put it...?

 

Rose : In the Bookshelf in their friends house, i think they were...

 

Lisa: Handong,Dami and Gahyeon...

 

Rose: Yes, that...

 

Lisa: You're bad with names...

 

???: Stop being a weird couple and come see this.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's POV

 

Sua and Jiu went to the shared house of Dami, Handong and Gahyeon, and spend time there.

Clearly they were so confused, just the day before they looked like they were about to die, and now they were behaving like the happiest people alive.

"What happened? you two looked so broken just yesterday." Gahyeon asked, " You're not gonna believe us at all." Jiu said smiling.

"What happened, really?" Handong came closer so she could hear them clearly, " We...saw Siyeon and Yoohyeon yesterday" Sua said.

"Are you two ok?" Handong asked while putting her hands on their foreheads,checking if they were sick, but they weren't .

"We're fine, and we told you you wouldn't believe us." Jiu said, " Wait, as stupid as this sounds i've been really interested in Angels and those kinds of things recently." Dami said as she gestured them to follow her.

"And..." Handon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter