Three Days

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys~

Yes i know we havn't uploaded for so so long...we don't have anything to blame...

 

But we're here and we'll try to finish this story as fast as possible...

 

So...lets go!!!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sua"s POV

 

 

Only three days before our plan, i hope it works, Singnie i miss being with you  so much, you're seeing me right now right, please don't worry we're gonna get you back, we'll be united soon. " Sua shall we go." Jiu asked while holding my hand, " Yes, lets go." i said while walking with her to the car where Dami, Gahyeon and Handong were already waiting for us. " Jennie and Jisoo unnie will be really happy to hear this" Gahyeon said looking exicted, " Yeah, they've gone through alot, and this might help them recover from all those trauma.: Jiu said looking happy for the two. I wonder how they are, they experienced so much trauma, they witnessed someone die twice, while trying to save them, poor souls they gave all they got to save their friends but failed just because of a revengeful fallen agnel.

 

" Sua unnie we're here!" Gahyeon yelled, bursting our eardrums , we're at a cafe waiting for Jennie and Jisoo to enter, we didn't tell them anything because we wanna tell them face to face . Finally they entered the cafe , holding hands in a rather very sussy way, " Hi guys so what's the big news" Jennie asked smiling at us, " Sit down first will you, btw stop pretending to be friends, you two aren't even sus anymore, you're the whole imposter". Jiu sail laughing when she saw them turning into tomatoes.They sat down and we told them the whole story and plan all while munching some food, don't blame a girl for loving food.

 

Jennie was now crying with Jisoo patting her back but she was also about to cry, " You mean they will be back? for real?" Jennie asked trying to stop her crying but failed, " Yes, if the plan works they will be back, but as for Rose and Lisa, they are together and have already became you and Jisoo's guardian angel, so they wouldn't be coming bacjk, but you can still communicate with them througt your dreams if this plan succeeds." I said, as i munched on ny cookies. " We're willing to help in anyway, please tell us what to do and we'll do our best to succeed." Jisoo said , wiping her tears off , looking determined to save Singnie and Yoohyeonie.

 

" Thank you guys, this i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter