Why?

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys~

 

Finally back, Aluna got better basically and now is in her natural habitat.

 

It getting a bit better writing this because most of the tragic parts are finished.

 

Me and Aluna might be having a new Story when this finishes, stay tuned...

 

Let's get it!!!

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Siyeon's POV

 

"Please don't leave me" Sua unnie begged while hugging me, i hugged her back and this time i could hug her withing going through her, "Please,please Singnie don't leave me", she begged, i can't bare to see her like this anymore," I'll never leave you, i'm always here with you,remember that", i hugged her tightly trying to comfort her. I wanna tell her everything,but i can't tell her , she needs to figure it out by herself, Sua unnie what am i suppose to do.

 

"Please always stay with me no matter what." she said now calming down from her sobbing," I will never leave you, i will always find a way to be with you," i kissed her forehead.

"I love you Singnie", " I love you too baby, more than anything", i couldn't hold myself back anymore and a tear escaped my eyes.

"Singnie,why are you crying?" she asked while wiping my tear away, " Its just that i'm so happy to be with you," i smiled at her.

"Even if it doesn't look like it please  know that i'm always with you and i will never leave you, so please don't cry anymore." " Singnie i-" she was cut off when there was a sund and Sua started vanishing.

"Singnie!!!" she called out, " I'm always with you,baby" i said as i was back in Sua's room, Sua was still sleeping while her alarm clock was ringing,then she woke up whispering my name.

She had tears in her eyes but she wiped them away and smiled ," Singnie,I love you and i know you're with me" she said as she got up and went and looked at a mirror.

"I will not cry anymore,Singnie doesn't want me to cry" she said with a small smile, i shed a tear but wiped it away , if Sua can stay strong because of me, i should stay strong for her as well.

" With you by me i can face t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter