Escape: Eric

Stay Strong The Boyz
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

 

It was a cold day in December

It was raining for two days already and the wind was howling too loud and scary

It was one of those days you wish you could just stay home under your blankets, drink hot coffee and not do anything at all

But unfortunately for Eric, it was practice day.

And instead of practicing, he was getting scolded for the third time already

"Why do you keep messing up ?" Sangyeon asked, not really going hard on the younger, he just wanted to understand why Eric was making so many mistakes when he usually doesn't, at least not like this.

Eric kept his head down, his eyes fixed on the wooden floor, he didn't say anything, he merely listened to what his brothers told him but he never said anything in return.

The truth was, he wasn't having any of it today.

It was one of those days where he wished he could just stay home. He just needed a break. He wasn't making all those mistakes on purpose but he was just too tired to do everything as perfect as everyone expected him to.

He needed to breathe for a while. He felt his muscles tense at his brothers' words, there was nothing much he could say or do, he promised that he will pay more attention from now on and that he'll get it right next time but the burning sensation in his chest remained the same. He just needed a day off. He was feeling suffocated already but none of his brothers seemed to notice so he just held it inside.

About 1 hour later, break time was finally announced and Eric released a long sigh, maybe now he'll get some air.

He left the rest of the members doing whatever in the practice room and thought about taking a walk near by the building to releave the stress.

Rain stopped falling for now, it was just windy outside so he put on his warm jacket and walked down the street. 

The moment he stepped out, the cold breeze hit his face, he breathed in deeply letting the fresh air invade his lungs and he slowly started walking. His mind was going in and around every single thing he did or said in the past few days, he was walking aimlessly as his mind wondered somewhere beyond this world and he lost track of his surroundings. He was brought back to reality when the rain started to fall again. He stood there a bit confused looking at the gray angry sky above him, the tall buildings and the closed stores.

He had no idea where his legs have taken him.

His heart st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter