1st

Let's Get Lost in Bangkok

"Let's go in vacation"

Ara suddenly suggested to her two friends, Disya and Kia. The three of them met 3 years ago while attending an event and they accidentally became part of the documentation committee. Since then they have kept in touch and have become very close. Disya and Kia work according to their hobbies, Disya works as a freelance photographer and Kia opens her own photo studio. Meanwhile, Ara is different, although her hobby is photography, her parents are not very supportive. They asked her to continue her studies until she got her master's degree.

"My thesis is killing me.. and I have to attend international conferences and make international journals too. Can you imagine that?", Ara complained

"Why did you take a master's degree when you knew it would be like this?"

"You know my parents, I can't really say no. I really envy you both", Ara sighed, "so let's go on vacation, I need to relieve my stress"

"You can do it, Ra", Disya tried to encourage her, "I always go on vacation to Thailand before Christmas. Want to join me?"

"I'm up to you guys, I can go anytime.", Kia answered casually with a teasing tone to her friend.

"DAMN YOU KIA!", Ara screamed, then closed when she realized she was in a public.

The three of them have a strange friendship. Ara and Kia, they can't stop fighting when they meet like Tom and Jerry. When you know Ara, she is a person who always says without thinking, while Kia is the opposite. And also they never forget to swear at each other when they meet. Meanwhile, Disya is used to seeing them bickering and prefers to see them from the side.

"When are you leaving, Sya?"

"Probably early December, how?"

"Early December ? I registered for the international conference on that date, so I have to attend that conference", Ara said, "but I can get there straight after my conference is over.", 

"I can left on the same date as Ara, I have to take care of the equipment that just arrived. Just tell me ", Kia said. "Just let us know the date you are leaving and we will meet at the Thai airport"

"Deal!"

 

A month later ..

Ara, who was dressed in formal attire, arrived at Changi Airport. She was already carrying a white marble suitcase, her favorite suitcase, at the close of the conference so she could go straight to the airport after the event. But his bad luck, the event finished later than schedule and she almost missed the plane. So, Ara must wear formal attire during the flight. According to the schedule, she arrived in Thailand at night. After she came out of immigration and took her suitcase, she immediately looked for Disya who was waiting for her.

"ARAA!!!!", Ara heard Disya calling her, Ara immediately approached Disya, "why are you wearing clothes like that?" 

Then Ara just told and complained to her about the bad luck she had today. 

Disya could only laugh at her bad luck and then said, "Kia's flight was delayed by 1 hour so let's find a place to have dinner while waiting for her."

"Okay, let's go! I'm hungry too"

They finally decided to buy street food at the airport, because they would eat again when Kia arrived.

"I will change my clothes first. I'm like an important person wearing these clothes.", Ara joked, "Is it okay if I open my suitcase here?"

"It's okay, people don't care either", Disya answered while eating her food.

Ara crouched down to open her suitcase then, "!!"

"What??", Disya was shocked to hear Ara cursing loudly.

"This is not my suitcase!! !!"

"How come?"

"My suitcase handle and zipper are white but look! It's black!!"

"! this is really your bad day"