Always, I'll Care - Part II

Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'She doesn't like you Shuhua, so better keep this feelings inside you until it vanishes, loser' Shuhua thought to herself while gently chuckling and silently wiping her tears. Funny how confused she was for her feelings for Soojin only to know the fact that her unnie doesn't look at her the same way she does. 


Shuhua was snatched from her thoughts when her phone rings inside her pocket, she immediately took her phone out only to find out that the reason why she's being emotional right now is calling her. 


*Ring.........*


*Jinjin calling.........*


She took deep sighs before answering the call. 


"Hello unnie! Why are you calling?" She said while trying to sound cheerful, as she's always be. 


"W-hy did you run away Shu? D-did you hear something I said?" Soojin asked obviously nervous. 


"Uhmm nope, I ran because I suddenly want to buy some ice cream, why? did you said something behind my back unnie? I thought I'm your favorite?!" She lied, well it's easy to lie than to expose her feelings for the older which is for sure will be one sided anyways, so she just decided to forget what she heard and pretend that she's not hurt. 


"Mmmhh nope, I didn't and also you're not my favorite" Soojin said while taking a deep breathe, relieve that Shuhua doesn't heard what she said. 


"Yah I know, you don't like me" Shuhua said quitely not wanting to be heard by Soojin. 


"What? Did you say something?" Soojin ask as she didn't understand Shuhua's murmur from the other line. 


"I said do you want some ice cream since I'm buying for myself" Shuhua said lying for the nth time. 


'Best actress goes to Yeh Shuhua' She thought while mentally laughing at her self. 'I will probably win a daesang for being a great actress' she continued not hearing what her unnie was saying. 


"I'll hung up now unnie, be there in a minute bye!" She hurriedly said not really giving attention on what Soojin was saying, putting her phone back to her po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter