About Us - Part 2

Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shuhua's POV


You really did forget about me huh? If you can only see your smile as you look at him. 


A year have passed since Soojin cutted everything between us ---- as bestfriend. The first 8 months was a struggle but as days passed by, I learned how to accept the reality that she already erase me from her life. 


I was walking at the park where I always go every weekend when a familiar pair caught my eyes. There, under the shadow of a tree, are Soojin and Hui cuddling each other while eating. I think I did something bad in my past life thats why life is harsh towards me. 


"Do you really need to forget about me Soojin? Does our friendship means nothing to you? You're so unfair" I said while looking at Soojin, who is smiling softly towards her boyfriend. Those smiles that she used to give to me. Maybe, I should really forget about you, about us ---- well there's no us in the first place. 


I turned my back from them as I cannot bear to look at them longer. Maybe some beer will help me. 

~~~~~


"Hey Shu, are you free tonight? Let's go to the bar" My friend Yuqi asked me while we are eating our lunch. 


"I don't know Wooks" I said not looking at her. She became my friend 4 months ago after she transfer to our school. We clicked immediately as she also speaks mandarin. She knows everything about me and my ex-bestfriend and she always set me up for blind dates. 


"I promise no more blind dates for you, just go with me please" She said desperately, making me to look at her. She gave me her puppy face that caused me to laugh and nod my head. 


"Okay fine! Just please no blind dates" I said as I continue eating my lunch. 


"Yes, I promise!" She shouted while clapping her hands. I maybe lost a friend but I gained a sister. 

~~~


"Shu, can you see that girl on the counter?" Yuqi said while pointing her hands toward the bar island where a girl, shorter than us with a piercing gaze and small face, seated. We just arrived at the I-Land's and this girl already has her prospect. 


"What? Who is she?" I asked as I look at Yuqi, who is now smiling widely almost drooling wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter