Perfect (Sooshu)

Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jina! Stop running you might fall and scratch your knee" Shuhua, who is running after her 3 years old daugther, said as Jina just giggled before stopping and looking at her mom. 


"You're such a naughty girl princess you made mom sweat" She said as soon as she reached the place where her daughter was causing Jina to giggle more. Her child really loves to hear her voice. 


"I will kiss mom" Jina said before peppering Shuhua's face with kisses making the latter to smile wide. 


"You really took after your mommy's sweetness" She said remembering how Soojin would also give her lots of kisses whenever she's tired. 


She look at her daughter's face analyzing every details of her. The cute mole under her eye is the first thing you'll notice on Jina's face as she got that from her mommy Soojin. Her nose is a carbon copy of Shuhua's while her lips is like a small version of Soojin's. Jina is truly their daughter as her features are equally inherited from her two moms. 


Shuhua can still remember the day when their baby came. Years of waiting for positive results from doing IVF, was all worth it when Soojin gave birth to Jina. Shuhua was the happiest back then. 


Shuhua took care of Jina more than Soojin did when she was still a cute little infant. Every night she'll sing her lullabies or will tell her their love story. Shuhua is so inlove with her daughter and she will not deny that. 


"You two are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter