Just Need A Little Push (Sooshu)

Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Be my girlfriend Seo Soojin!" Shuhua said while clinging on Soojin, their morning classes just ended and they are in their way to eat lunch, together with their four other friends. 


"Shut up Shu and just walk okay?" Soojin said before talking to Minnie on her other side. 


"Soojinie 4 - Shuhua 0, looks like you're flirting tactics are not working to Soojinie" Yuqi teasingly said to Shuhua making the latter to look at her with a frown. 


"Stop it Wooks, Jinjin is just shy to admit she also likes me" Shuhua said as she clings more to Soojin who is now retreating from the youngest. 

 

"Hah! Soojin unnie don't like you like you do Shu, imagine you're pursuing her for a year now and yet she still don't want you clinging on her" Yuqi continue in teasing Shuhua making the latter to look sad for a while and took off her grip on Soojin. 

 

"Yeah yeah whatever, let's just walk fast, I'm famish" Shuhua said as she walks faster than the others making Soojin curious of what Yuqi and Shuhua just talked about. 


"What happened Yuqi?" Soyeon ask as she walks before the maknae. 


"Nothing she's just on her period" Yuqi said as they reached the cafe and look for Shuhua. 


~~~~~~~

"Jinjinnnnnnn, let's go. I'll drive you home" Shuhua said right after the school bell ring indicating the end of classes. 


"Shu, I'm not going to join you home. I need to go to the club" Soojin said while fixing her bag. 


"Then I'll wait for you, Jin" Shuhua said tailing Soojin out of the room. 


"You don't need to wait for me Shu, I'll just ask Somi if she can give me a ride since we are on the subdivision. I don't want to bother you" Soojin said making Shuhua to stop on her tracks. 

 

"I'm courting you Jin, you're not a bother" She whispered while looking at Soojin walking away from her. 


~~~~~

"Yah unnie! Do you know?" Yuqi shouted as soon as she saw Soojin first thing in the morning the next day. 

 

"What? I don't know what you are talking about" Soojin said looking at Yuqi puzzled. 


"Shuhua!!!" Yuqi said making Soojin nervous. 


"What about Shu?!" The older asked ready to punch Yuqi if ever the younger is just fooling around. 


"She's leaving for Taiwan later at 3 pm. I thought she said it to you yesterday? Auntie messaged me earlier

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter