Always, I'll Care (Sooshu)

Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jin-ahhhhh" Shuhua saying loudly as she made her way to Soojin who is now recording for their I-talk. Soojin sigh as she saw the maknae slowly approaching her. 'Here she goes again' she thought as Shuhua trying to enricle her hands around Soojin that the latter dodge immediately causing the younger to frown but immediatly shifted to a smiling face before the camera can capture her expression 'ouch' Shuhua thought to herself thinking that Soojin really didn't want her near. 'Sigh' but she doesn't care, she only cares about what her heart wants --- to be with Soojin in every way possible. 

~~~~~

From: Baby

Jinjin, where are you?! It's already 9pm. Go home now. 


Soojin sigh as she read the text Shuhua had sent her. Noting to her self why she cannot change Shuhua's contact name to her phone 'she will probably threw tantrums if I'll change it' she thought as a small smile slowly crept on her lips. 


Ignoring the text, she hurriedly collect her things and went out from the practice room. She's been practicing new dance moves without the others knowing, not that it's a secret, she just always forget to tell them. 


Minutes later she arrived at their dorm, thanking their manager before going out of the car. 


'They're probably sleeping' She thought as she slowly opens the door not expecting to see Shuhua sitting on the sofa, eyes closed while crossing her arms. 'cute' she thought while silently making her way to the youngest. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter