Just A Kiss (Mimin)

Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minnie's POV


"Kiss me now Min" Miyeon, my bestfriend turned girlfriend, said while looking straight into my eyes making my throat dry. I'm usually the one who is blunt between the two of us but seeing this side of her is kinda hot. Nodding my head, I slowly leaned my face into her closing the gap between our face while looking warmly into her eyes. This will be our first kiss and I'm excited. I saw her close her eyes waiting for our lips to touch. 


*Burrrppppp* 


Just an inch before our lips can touch, she burped, causing me to move back. She immediately look at me with wide eyes and red cheeks. 


"Oh my God! Min, I'm sorry" She said as she hide her face in my chest, hugging me tight out of embarassment. I laugh at her cuteness and said. 


"Yeonie, I smelled garlic and beef. You had a nice meal" 


She whines and shout, telling me how sorry she is as our kiss was interrupted by her. I just kiss the crown of her head and hug her. 


"It's okay Yeonie"

~~~~


It's sunday and I don't have work. Miyeon is now cooking while I watch her cook with her green cute apron and while dancing cutely to the song she's humming. 


"I would love to see you like this everyday for the rest of my life Yeonie" I blurted out suddenly while watching her cute antics. She turned her head to my direction with red cheeks and wide smile holding the ladle in her left hand. 


"Are you indirectly proposing to me Min?" She asked in a slow manner, emphasizing each word. I stood up from my seat and approach her, placing my hands on her waist, looks at her eyes and said. 


"And if I am, would you say yes?" 


hung open, looking at me like what I said was not true. I smile at her and look at her lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter