Say It Again (Yuyeon)

Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuqi's POV 


"What a great day it is! Yeobbun annyeong!" 


I am busy playing with my phone until I hear Shuhua shouting as soon as she open her room's door. This brat. 


"Yahh Shu it's 6 in the morning yet you're being loud as " I said throwing the pillow my hands got to Shuhua. 


"Yahhhh! Song Yuqi don't you dare spoil my day!" She said as she throw the pillow back at me. 


That's when we started our pillow fight that caused the other girls to be awaken from their sleep.


"Yeh Shuhua! Come here, now" Shuhua was stunned for a moment after hearing her girlfriends shout from her room which cause me to laugh at her face. 


"Ha! take that Shu, I bet Soojin unnie will scold you Hahaha" I said while laughing my out as Shuhua just glared at me then timidly went to Soojin's room. 


"Yes my beautiful Jinjin I'm coming! I love you!" She heard Shuhua said maybe trying to ease Soojin unnie's anger. 


'Pabo HAHA' 


"Song Yuqi you're also dead" my thoughts were interupted by a chilling voice behind me. Damn, help me God. 


Slowly, I move my head to see a fuming, cute little cat squinting her eyes at me. 'So cute'.


"Sorry unnie, It's Shu who started it" I said cutely to Soyeon as I pouted my lips and give her a puppy eyes. 


"A-ah .. okay j-just please lessen your fight" she said while quickly looking away and hiding her cheeks stained with a hint of red. 'No one can resist my cuteness' 


"Ok captain! copy!" I said playfully giving Soyeon a salute before marching to my own room. Before I closes my door I can hear Soyeon said "Idiots, but cute"


~~~~~~~~~~


"Girls! 30 minutes before manager-nim will arrive! Get your off your beds and start preparing!" Soyeon's voice echoed on their dorm causing everyone to rush preparing. 


"Unnie, what time will our schedule for today be done?" Yuqi asked Soyeon as soon as she walk out of her room.


"Until 7pm, why?" Soyeon curiously asked the younger.


"Oh ok, Yeji invited me to dinner, I'll just inform her on what time. we will meet. Thank you unnie" Yuqi said quickly leaving Soyeon, who is now frowning. 


'Why would you alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter