Most Important (Sooshu)

Short Stories Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's done. Everything that Shuhua built for the past 8 years was gone in just a snap. She's lost, the dream that once guided her into the light became her nightmare. 


The night when Soojin ended everything was the same night she planned to propose, but it didn't happen. She didn't thought that the times she ignored the older because she's planning for her surprise can lead to this. She's numb, she can't feel anything even pain. 


"Shu.. stop drinking. It will not help you with your problem. Do you think Soojin will want to see you in that state?" Yuqi said as she tries to grab the bottle of beer out of the younger hand but Shuhua was faster to avoid her. 


"Shut up Yuqi, I don't need anything now except Jin" she said hopelessly. Shuhua has been drinking for the past 3 days since her girlfriend ask for a break up. She didn't know why, but maybe because she didn't give her the attention she needed for the past months. Shuhua knows it's wrong to set her girlfriend aside even if she has done that for her proposal, but she can't accept the fact that Soojin ended their 8 year long relationship that easy. 


"Shu.. will she come back if you just sit there and drown yourself with alcohol? You need to explain! She deserves that" Yuqi frustratedly uttered. She doesn't know what she will say to the younger for her to stop what she's been doing. 


"Just leave me alone Yuqi. Please" The younger said, pleading hee bestfriend. Yuqi just sigh deeply and nodded her head. She wants to be with Shuhua but she also wants her to clear her mind. She took a final glance to the drunk younger before leaving her house. 

~~~~~

"Why did you left her Soo?" Miyeon asked the younger who is looking blankly outside. They were inside a cafe where Soojin asked her to meet. She doesn't know what had happened that caused Soojin to end everything between her and her long tim girlfriend, Shuhua.


"I.. uh.." Soojin start but ended up closing her lip tight. She doesn't know what to say, should she lie? or tell the older the truth. 


"What? tell me, how can I help you if you'll not tell me the reason" Miyeon said softly, not wanting to force the younger girl. 


"It's Somi" she uttered, finally decided to confess what is her reason. 


"What about your ex? Don't tell me you still love her? I swear Soojin if you still do I'll be mad at you making Shuhua your rebound for 8 years" Miyeon said, almost shouting. Just hearing the name of Soojin's jerk ex made her blood boil. (Sorry for making Somi bad here) 


"What? No! I love Shu so much unnie. No one can change that" Soojin defensively said. 


"Then what? What did Somi did?" Soojin lowered down her head, slightly pulling her hair. 


"S-she almost made h-her way into me" she said making Miyeon spit out her coffee. 


"W-hat?! And you let her?!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter