2 Kids

We found love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: 

Taemin: 2 Kids

Apink: So Long

This chapter is inspired by "We Got Married" Episode 4 - Cheongdam School episode. 

———————————————

Late 2007, Cheongdam Middle School

Taemin felt worn out. He had stayed up in the practice room, dancing for the whole of last night. Just before the school bell rang, he stepped into the classroom, quietly from the backdoor. His long hair covered the striking features of his handsome face, as he sat quietly at the back of the classroom. 

The teacher spoke loudly and pointed against the annotated board, but Taemin couldn’t help to lie down, with his face flat on the desk. His heavy eyelids drooped and he drifted to sleep. 

The bell rang again, startling him from deep sleep. He lifted up his head and found the teacher leaving the classroom already. He rubbed his eyes, then, as everyone left for break, he took out his unfinished homework and rushed it before the deadline at the end of the day. 

Before break ended, Taemin took the chance to run quickly to the canteen, grabbed some food, then sprint back quickly. He dropped his head low and used his long hair to cover his face.

 

Taemin didn’t like getting attention. 

 

His hyungs that trained with him always wondered why he had to cover his face every time at school. He was introverted, but the striking features on his attractive face always brought him flocks of girls that would always run up to him, stuff him with letters, chocolate… he didn’t like that. There were pretty girls that came up to him, but he only had his eyes on debut. Instead of spending time with girls, he would rather dance all day in a studio alone. So, when he came to Cheongdam Middle School, he would always pick times where there would be no people, so no one could annoy him or scream at his ears or stuff him with things that he didn’t want. 

As he sprinted with his eyes looking downwards, hiding from the few stares, he bumped into a girl. His hair covered most of his vision, but before she could react, he muttered a “Sorry.” quickly, then climbed up the stairs before more people noticed him. 

 

Little did he know, his destined love had just walked right past him.

 

……

 

Naeun was told that there’s a senior that was really popular in school. The senior was one year older than her and had long hair that covered his face, but girls around her always said that the hair is covering real gold and treasure. They said his face was like a bright star that shone across the universe. 

She didn’t really care about what they said. She was an introvert, so she couldn’t understand why some girls would wait outside the senior’s classroom, or scream when the senior walked past them. Plus, for the majority of the time, the senior had his face covered, so how do you know if he’s actually handsome or not? 

She didn’t really understand. 

One day, she walked past the corridor to bring papers to her teacher. A guy with long hair sprin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter