It's You

We found love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: 

It's You, Taemin (From "Famous" Album)

Ace, Taemin.  

This chapter is inspired by: Taemin's LA post (Feb 11) and Valentine's day 2020. 

————

Feb 1st, 2020. Seoul. 

 

Are you awake? It should be about 6AM in LA, right? 

 

With one hand placing an ice pack on her swollen eyes, her fingers tapped rapidly on her phone as she typed her message. A few seconds later, she paused, and started deleting the text on her phone. 

Naeun has just finished Apink’s sixth concert - “Welcome to Pink World”. She bawled on the encore stage as fans expressed their love and gratitude with slogans and fanchants. It was Apink’s 9th year, reaching to the 10th. Their fans are the most important people in her life, as they were the ones who supported her and her teammates. She was thankful to all her fans who supported them for so long. 

She wanted to text Taemin, to tell him what happened today, but she didn’t send out the message. 

The time difference between Seoul and LA was too great. She didn’t want to disturb him. She knew he had more upcoming SuperM shows in the US, so she wanted him to rest well. 

They were in a hidden relationship, where texting and video-calling played the majority of their relationship. Both of them didn’t mind. It was their job, it was their job nature that forced them to love like this, but both of them loved their career as well as each other. They knew that one day, when things would mature, perhaps a few years later, they could be strong and announce their relationship to the public. It would take a while before they could get there, but they knew that it wouldn’t be long. 

Naeun sighed, glanced at the clock, then switched off the lights and crept back to bed. 

———————

Feb 4th, 2020. Seattle.

“I’m literally dying… I’m not gonna go out today.. I need some rest!” Kai whined as he lifted his hotel card and rushed into his room to try and get a goodnight’s sleep. 

Taemin chuckled as his other SuperM members echoed Kai’s complaint. He placed his hotel card gently onto the sensor, then entered his own suite room. 

He placed his bag casually on the table, shook off his shoes and lay with his back flat on the huge bed. He lifted out his phone from his pocket, and glanced at the text messages and reply time.  

He sighed, then threw the phone lightly on the bed. 

He had been flying to different cities in the US, preparing for his SuperM tour. She’s also been busy preparing her concert in Seoul. 

When he was awake, she was asleep, and when she was awake, he was asleep. The time difference and their packed schedule drove him crazy. He couldn’t even text her properly with an instant reply. 

He calculated the time in Korea. It should be the day where she finishes her concert. 

He wanted to text her, but it was 3AM in Korea. He didn’t want to disturb her. She deserves a goodnight’s rest. 

———————-

Feb 8th, 2020. Vancouver. 

“Taemin-hyung, how do you feel about Canada?” Mark asked him excitedly. 

“It’s a bit different from America. It feels soft and gentle here.” Taemin answered honestly. 

Mark smiled with pride as he toured the members around his home city. He lifted up his phone and pointed to Taemin. 

“Hyung, let me take a photo for you! I’ll get the sea and the flag in the picture!” 

Taemin posed his head slightly away from the camera, showing his sharp jawline with a cup of coffee in his hands as Mark snapped a photo. 

When Taemin received the photos from Mark, he hesitated slightly, then forwarded some of the better pictures to Naeun, without an additional message. 

He stuffed his phone back into his pocket, and continued touring around the city. 

As the sea breeze touched his cheek, he thought to himself. 

If she could come here with me next time… hand-in-hand…that would be great. 

 

 

London.

Naeun sat in the Fortune & Mason Tea shop as she heard a sound of notification from her phone. 

She lifted up her phone and chuckled at the man, who stood beside the Canada flag, with a cup of coffee in his hands. Babo. She thought. 

She smiled to herself as she typed her text message quickly. 

“Have fun in Canada!”

“I’m gonna eat dinner later with some of my friends.”

“I’ll go back to Seoul tomorrow.”

“Make sure to take care of yourself and stay healthy!”

———————-

Feb 10th, 2020. Mexico.

(10:05) —— Oppa, I got in for MBC’s new drama! 

(11:32) —— Oh! You remember the advertisement I took last summer? Its finally out! It’s been such a long time that I even forgot about it, hehe. 

(01:18) —— Oh yea! And you know the variety show, “I can see your voice”? We recorded it the day before yesterday… Bomi unnie and Chorong unnie both cried! 

(01:19) —— You remember Bomi unnie’s younger brother? He’s so good at singing! If Saeun was here, I think I would’ve cried…

(01:20) —— But then I can’t believe I couldn’t recognise her golf partner! This show is too hard!! 

(01:21) —— We also met someone who debuted in the same year as us… but she’s a non-celebrity now…

(01:30) —— If Apink didn’t succeed in 2013… I don’t really know where I’ll be now…

(14:01) —— Is it daytime in Mexico?

……

“Please get ready! The concert wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter