Secret

We found love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BGM: 

Apink, Secret (From Pink LUV album)

SHINee, Romance (From Odd Album)

This chapter is inspired by:  Taeun moments in Korea Sale Festa in Sep 2016 

——————

SHINee and Apink’s promotion period overlapped. Naeun released her songs in late September, while Taemin released his in early October. 
For Taemin and Naeun, this means that they could see each other after almost 8 months of being apart. 
As much as they were busy with their own group promotions, they were excited to meet each other. 
Both of them knew that they couldn’t share any intimacy, and that - in music shows, there will be cameras everywhere, so they had to be careful of their every move. Before the promotion period, both SHINee and Apink members warned them to be careful, and advised them not to meet up privately. 
Both of them felt disappointed. They wanted to see each other, hug each other after being separated for such a long time. 

Late September, 2016. SM Practice Room.
SHINee has just finished the live practice for their latest title - 1 of 1. They just finished filming their music video, and they’re up to the last stage of rehearsal, before the album gets released next week. 
Taemin wanted to stay longer to practice, but his manager shooed him away, telling him that the other groups booked the room already. 
He sighed and left with the other members. 
On the car, he had album ideas in mind, but he also had Naeun in mind. Taemin furrowed his eyebrow in annoyance. 
He was impatient. He missed Naeun desperately, and he wanted to see her, as quick as possible. He brought out his phone and typed. 

(02:45) —— Naeun-ah, are you still awake?

Naeun started her album preparation already. She was one week into it, and he knew how tiring it would be. 

(02:47) —— Naeun-ah… do you want to meet up when we see each other?

Taemin knew the risks. s warned him, but Taemin still wanted to see her. He wanted to touch her, to feel her presence. Just once - once, before he suppresses his feelings on stage.  
——————
Sep 30. 2016. Korea Sale Festa

Naeun was nervous. She was nervous about their upcoming comeback stage - Apink has just released their new song after a 1-year hiatus. It was also the first time where Apink had a massive concept change. They wanted to show a more mature image of themselves, to show growth in their group image.

But the digital and album sales weren’t going well. 

Their album sales dropped to only half of last year’s “Remember”, and their new song didn’t reach the peak of music charts. 

Naeun and her members felt a lot of pressure on their shoulders. They felt bad for their fans, who waited for them so long, but also blamed themselves for the drop in sales. 

She sighed in the waiting room. Her members were all slightly disappointed with this comeback, but she knew they were all optimists. All the Apink members continued to work hard and tried their best for every schedule. She was almost done with her makeup, so she checked her phone for any notifications. 

She saw his message. 

It was strange, how love can make people forget their worries. Just one text from him shows that he cares, he cared for her and she felt that he could understand her pain and stress. 

She was scared of being caught by the public, but she wanted to see him too. She loves him and he loves her. They have been separated for so long that they both needed each other’s support. 

(11:08) —— Sure, I’m fine with it Oppa. Where can we meet up?

……

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter