Part 2- Back to the beginning

Crime in Jeonju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                             Flashback

 

Mr Kan welcomed Hyejin and Wheein while holding a glass of whisky and the older man checked both girls out with a dirty smirk.

The owner of Soar turn her head to hide her disgust and her girlfriend tried to pretend the man was not being an .

The rich guy offered them something to drink, which they refused politely.

It hadn't passed even 10 minutes of a very vague conversation between Hejin and Mr. Kan when the powerful man addressed a question to Wheein:

__ Why do you and Yongsun act as if you were not related? You are ashamed of that , right?

Feeling her blood boil, the shorter girl took a deep breath and stood up:

__ My family is none of your business. 

__ Wow! Calm down, little ,__ The owner of the house exclaimed and grabbed Wheein's arm.

Without even thinking, the short girl pulled her arm, and that made the old guy lose his balance and fall onto the sofa.

Hyejin was extremely angry and said:

__ You crossed the line, Mr. Kan. I am not paid to be disrespected. Neither is my girlfriend.

__ Girlfriend? Besides being a cheap e, you are also a lesbian? Disgusting...

Wheein had to hold her lover to avoid the younger one jumping on the millionaire and slapping him.

Laughing at the reaction of the girl, Mr. Kan stood up with some difficulty and got closer to them.

__ You know what? I can pay 5 times more to have both of you tonight. No. Even better. I can buy you a mansion or any land you want. Once for each of you.

Wheein inhaled and exhaled, turned her back to the man, and pulled her girlfriend with the intention to go away. However, she felt a hand grabbing her waist and the old man rubbing himself against her .

__ You dirty trash! how dare you, you pile of garbage!__ Wheein slapped Mr Kan with the back of her hand and her ring opened a cut on the corner of his lips.

The millionaire held the girl by her neck and pressed her against a wall, which made Hyejin gets desperate and starts kicking the man's leg and punching his back.

Mr Kan might be in his late fifties but he was surprisingly strong. So, both girls got shocked in the moment he released Wheein and turned around, punching Hyejin in the stomach with a lot of violence.

Wheein got desperate watching the love of her life slowly bend on her knees and fall on the floor.

Soar owner screamed and started throwing all kinds of objects she could reach the drunk male.

__ I guess this is why Yongsun is embarrassed by you, huh? She knows lesbians are immoral.__ Mr. Kan smirked and prepared himself to kick unconscious Hyejin.

The cute girl widened her eyes full of fire, grabbed a heavy vase on a corner, and hit the older guy with all the strength she could gather.

Hyejin, who was not exactly unconscious but totally dizzy, found a way to crawl in their direction and she kicked the man to prevent that he attacked Wheein again.

Mr. Kan pulled Hyejin's leg and her girlfriend used a bottle of whisky to knock the man down.

As soon as the rich guy collapsed, Wheein helped Hyejin get on her feet and they hugged each other with a mix of relief and panic.

After they calmed down a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter