Part 3- The past

Crime in Jeonju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul saw this cute and beautiful girl being attacked by two guys in an alley and she immediately grabbed a metal bar in the garbage and hit the first male.

The two criminals started cursing at her and tried to fight back but the 17-year-old was fast and hit their knees.

Angry and frustrated, the men gave up and ran away before the situation called the attention of more people.

Crying, the cute girl jumped on her savior and hugged Moonbyul.

__ Thank you so much! Oh my God...I had no money. They said they would make me pay some other way. As if it was my fault I had no money.

__ It's okay. Calm down. You're safe now. What is your name?__ The 17-year-old girl asked with a sweet voice.

__ I'm Yongsun.

__ Nice to meet you, Yongsun..I'm Byul-yi. Let me take you home.

The girl who had been attacked was one year older than Moonbyul and she lived in a poor neighborhood under difficult conditions.

Yongsun welcome her savior in her tiny apartment and they talked.

She told Moonbyul that she was 18 and she wished she could be studying but there was nobody to pay for her bills. So she had 3 part-time jobs.

The younger girl was impressed by the brunette"s hard work and she told the other one that she had no money either but she would become a cop someday because her dream was to protect people.

Yongsun found her savior adorable for having such an amazing dream.

From that day on, they started meeting every free moment they had and after building the sweetest friendship, the girls kissed.

Moonbyul blushed while confessing:

__ I think I am in love with you.

Yongsun smiled brightly and said:

__ I never felt this way before. But I think this is really love. I don't want to spend a day without you, Byul-ah.

They made each other happy and they helped one another as they were struggling with their private lives.

The younger girl found out that her girlfriend had an older sister who was married and lived in another state but their parents were dead.

Yongsun heard Moonbyul talk about how amazing her own family was and she felt a tiny bit jealous.

The next year, the younger girl got support from a friend of the family and started her studies to become a police officer.

Despite their tiring routine, the couple's love grew stronger and they became closer and closer.

The only thing they didn't have was money and Moonbyul suggest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter