Part 1- Crashing

Crime in Jeonju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole police station was walking on eggshells because the famous detective was finally there with the only suspect in the biggest crime in the city.

Kim Yongsun had arrived wearing a very provocative red dress and all about her was expensive.

The male police officers were all excited by the stunning woman's presence and many begged the Chief to allow them to watch the special detective interrogating the suspect through video.

Nevertheless, the older man refused the requests and just invited his assistant to be with him in the monitoring room.

Moon Byul-Yi was very well dressed too and the 2 women looked like characters from a Hollywood movie.

When the investigator got inside the room, the suspect changed her posture and fixed her hair in a sensual way.

__ Good morning, detective.__ The blonde smiled.

Without making ceremonies, the taller one sat in front of her and said:

__ I am going to ask some questions and I would like that you answered them as clearly as possible. Do you understand, Ms Kim?

Sighing, the woman nodded:

__ Perfectly. 

Checking some papers on the table, the brunette questioned:

__ How did you meet the deceased?

Yongsun played with her nails while responding:

__ 3 years ago during a trip.

__ And how long after did you 2 get married?

__ Not long.  I guess it was 2 or 3 months later.

__ Would you describe your relationship with your husband as love at first sight?__ The detective didn't hide her disgust.

The blonde took some time to give the policewoman an answer.

__ No, I would never be so cheap to the point of lying like that.

__ Would you mind elaborating?

__ There was never love between us.__ The woman said coldly.

Moonbyul could mentally hear the exclamations in the video room.

__ So why did you 2 get married? Especially so soon?

__ I wanted his money. He wanted a trophy. The typical.__ The blonde shrugged.

__ So you both had an agreement...

__ Not exactly. My husband didn't care that I had no love for him because he wasn't able to love anyone. His daily behavior was treating anyone and everyone as a e. He would pay his lawyers, gardeners, housekeeper and etc to be his emotional . So he could shout and humiliate all his employees. __ The suspect declared.

__ Ms. Kim...Are you aware that this kind of affirmation keeps pushing you to the top of the list of suspects?__ Moonbyul asked in a professional tone.

__ There is nothing I can do, detective. This is how things were. Anyone could have killed my husband. He had many enemies, even if most kept acting as his allies. The man was a beast. 

__ What do you mean by that? Was there any domestic violence?

__ Quite often.__ The woman declared as if it was nothing.

__ Is there any witness that can confirm that?

Sighing, the blonde responded:

__ Yes, but nobody will. 

__ Ms. Kim, did you and your husband have partners out of the wedding?__ Moonbyul questioned with some discomfort

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter