Part 1- The body

Crime in Jeonju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She had quit smoking long before but that night was too stressful to handle the usual way. So she made an exception and that was the second one.

Kim Yongsun, a 27-year-old stunning blonde with a smoking hot body, had been living in Jeonju for the last 6 months.

Her husband, a 53-year-old rich man, was the owner of many properties and a huge farm in the city and he insisted on leaving Seul and the woman had no much choice.

Yongsun never felt part of that community, mainly because the local citizens would always look down on her.

The blonde knew pretty well the kind of gossip that circulated about her. 

A young woman married to a man twice her age had to be a bad person, interested in money.

The fact that the couple was always fighting was another reason for the neighbors not trusting the wife, considering they knew the husband for years.

Their last argument had happened 2 days before and it was a violent one. 

There were broken objects all over the house and the staff that was responsible to keep everything neat got scared.

Mr. Kan didn't like having employees living in the house. So they would arrive early in the morning and leave after serving dinner.

This night was different. Someone heard Mr. Kan shouting vulgar words and what it sounded like a physical fight.

As the neighbors were used to the man's bad temper, most chose to ignore the situation. Except an old lady, who thought it might not be safe for the wife. So she called the police and reported a possible case of domestic violence.

The police station was a bit distant from Mr Kan's residence and the Chief of police, as a personal friend of the millionaire called the man to try to check the situation in a more discreet way.

However, it was already 11 pm and nobody answered the call and that rang a bell in the male's instinct. 

The chief asked two of the men he trusted the most in the force and told them to drop by Mr Kan's house without calling much attention.

30 minutes later, one of the police officers was calling their superior and his voice was shaking 

__ Chief...We have a situation here...

The 62-year-old man rubbed his eyes with exhaustion and sighed deeply. He was afraid his friend would end up doing something violent with his young and beautiful woman. After all, Kan was extremely jealous and there were certain rumors.

__ What is it, Park?__ His voice was firm.

__ It's Mr. Kan. He is....dead.__

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter