Part 3- Irresistible

Crime in Jeonju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the breakup, Yongsun ended up not accepting the job opportunity because many of Moonbyul's words got stuck in her head.

Despite that, the young girl thought that the breakup was for the best since they had totally different views and priorities in life.

The girl got a call from her mother and bad news hit her hard. 

Yongsun's oldest sister had passed away after getting seriously hurt in a car crash and the small family got devastated.

After the funeral, the 22-year-old got closer to her only niece.

There had been a gap of 15 years between Yongsun and her sister but she was just 5 years older than Wheein.

The 17-year-old girl was raised in Jeonju and the mother and daughter moved to Busan a couple of years before. So it had been difficult for Yongsun.

The young woman didn't have time or money to keep coming and going during those years and now that she lost her only sister, Yongsun was devastated.

Once again lack of money had been a serious issue since Yonghee was taken to a hospital with limited equipment and she was in a delicate condition. 

Nobody in the family could afford private treatment and the woman died less than 5 hours after being rescued.

Yongsun heard her mother narrating the whole story and she regretted not taking the illegal job months before.

That was the darkest phase of the brunette and the only thing that kept her getting up every day was Wheein.

For 2 years, Yongsun remained beside her niece and her mother despite having to work in several low-paid jobs.

But one day the niece informed the grandmother that she was moving back to Jeonju and Yongsun decided it was time to take care of herself.

Mrs. Kim had some relatives living near her, including 2 of her closest sisters.

The older woman told her daughter not to worry because the family was supporting each other.

Getting back to the capital, the brunette decided to change her approach to life.

First, the 24-year-old dyed her hair blonde, invested her economy in some fancy clothes, and bought a cruise ticket.

Yongsun had promised herself that she would find a rich man on the trip and she would seduce him to become his wife.

And that is exactly what happened during the Cruise to Europe.

50-year-old Kan got head over heels for the stunning blonde half his age and they started dating one day after bumping into each other on the deck.

Not even four months later, the man proposed to the blonde while holding a huge diamond ring and they got married in a week.

At first, Yongsun was able to put up with the male addictions and ist behavior because they were living in a very luxurious penthouse in the capital.

The blonde acted lovely and patient and the husband kept showering her with jewels, clothes, and cash.

For the first time in her life, the girl could help her family. So she started sending money to her mother and her niece.

One year after the wedding, the old man became violent and unbearable. Nonetheless, the blonde didn't want to give up everything she had gotten.

To be able to handle all the hardship, the young woman tended to travel quite often. And the frequency increased in the second year of marriage when Mr Kan was deeply involved with all kinds of drugs and cheating on his wife without hiding anything.

Although Yongsun couldn't care less about the man having mistresses, she was fed up with listening to so much bull.

Trying to calm down, the blonde packed a small bag and caught a flight to Paris.

Yongsun spent several days in the city of lights just shopping and visiting sophisticated places.

She had bought a ticket for a play that had become the fever of the season and the night she chose was Friday.

The blonde put on a sleeveless red dress with a daring cleavage and all heads turned to look at her in the moment she arrived at the theater.

The evening turned out pleasing and peaceful until the very last moment when the blonde left the place and was trying to take a cab.

A French male passed by the woman and started harassing her.

Yongsun realized that the guy was certainly someone drunk and ignored him.

The 26-year-old woman walked in the opposite direction but the stranger followed her and pulled her arm.

Screaming, Yongsun pushed the man and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter