Ch.6

Double Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lena for the past couple of days has been setting up traps making it look like DS has been striking during the day time. Also during her police job has been pretending to be getting sick. Jeongyeon finally had enough "Lena go home, I don't want to see you at work for the rest of the day and tomorrow. You are sick and pushing yourself" Lena was about to protest, but everyone was agreeing. So Lena nodded and went home, and just slept until the next day. She woke up by the noise of her doorbell, when she opened it Sana and Tzuyu were there "Hey Lena, me and Tzu wanted to bring you this soup, and also tell you that we will stop by after work to check up on you." Lena smiled "Thanks, is anyone checking up on me today?" Tzuyu shook her head "No, police work is busy. But after work we will try to get everyone to stop by" They waves off and left, leaving Lena alone. She quickly got dressed, and did her job for the day which was supposed to be at night, but keep the flow going. 

She left and headed to the man that the old dude wants dead, same old same old. She let herself in, and went upstairs, she met this man. It was a lot harder, he shot at Lena, but she kept avoiding his shots, so with shots being heard. The cops were called, Lena quickly took her shot and tried to draw her drawing as fast as she could before the cops showed. Right when she finished, she heard the sirens, she bolted for the bottoms of the stairs. Out the window was her worst nightmare, Momo talking to everyone about her plan, and it scared her because her plans always work. She looked around and saw the back door, making a run. A shot fired, breaking the window, Sana missed. If it was anyone else, Lena would've shot and killed them, but it's her friends and she doesn't want that. She saw Dahyun running for the back with Chaeyoung on the opposite side, she took a turn and went upstairs. She heard all of them barge in the door, she was freaking out. She didn't want to do anything to them, but she didn't want to lose her rep, so she shot at the stairs, writing real quick and letting it slide the stairs "STAY BACK" Jihyo aimed up "Come out with your hands up, you have no where to go" Lena quickly set off the bugs she put in the devices around the house setting off smoke. She picked the lock to a room, that she hoped would help her...

It didn't

Lena looked out the window and saw crowds, and no where to go, she heard them walking up the stairs. This was it, this was how she was going to have to reveal themselves, or this was how she was going to have to kill her friends. She hid and listened carefully and heard all 9 footsteps, then each going down a hall, checking each room. What they didn't know was that Lena made her way using the door to the ceiling, so she watched them from above, once they pass, she dropped, hit the floor and ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter