SIXTH :Different vibe but same memories

Anoxia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "I feel different but I have this part of memories. I don't know when. but I know they are someone close to me." Catherine mumbled herself inside. She just can't resist that the fact that she's the one of this big family and gives a big impact in Kyungsoo's life. She wanted to express, but the situation makes her confuse even more. This kind of push and pull relationship. Since Baekhyun doesn't want Catherine to know all of her history's life, Kyungsoo can't talk much with her about it. Even if she asked them, they can't talk about it and pretend to not knowing her life before. She being stress but yet, she'll need to feel happy for her future's sake. Now, Charlotte does not contact her anymore. She can't ask her anything like before. She missed her a lot. It's been a month with Byun's family. Catherine has changed her lifestyle as well. Now, they're planning to send Catherine into college. She's still at a young age, she needs to study more. Tonight, they will make a discussion except for Sehun and Kai. Because they have to go to school tomorrow, so they have to sleep early.

   Baekhyun shows his cold side day by day. Different from what Catherine saw when their first met after been a long time. Sometimes she felt lost in this house and her head keeps hurting. Anyway, she never told anyone that her head keeps problem since the party scene. The main character in her life now is Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. These 2 men who acting strange or maybe changing their personality within this month.

General's POV

   "You seem so busy now, hyung..." said the youngster while reading his Philosophy book. Baekhyun turns aside to look what who's talking. Ah, it's Sehun. He thought. Baekhyun just keeps silent rather than answer his little cousin. "Hyung, why you so cold these days?", Jongin make a confused expression with his innocent round eyes to him. Baekhyun sigh and asked them to go inside to their room but Sehun refused to. It's obviously triggering Baekhyun's mood. Jongin can read people well before Baekhyun turn into someone else, Jongin pulled his arm and drag him to their room back. Baekhyun is really sensitive now, not just now. It's been a month.

   On the other hand, Kyungsoo and Luhan have arrived and they sit silently in the living room. Catherine still not out yet from her room. Baekhyun waited for her patiently with them there. He laid back and put his palms at the back of his head and close his eyes. Yifan, Tao, Yixing, Minseok and the others came together. Seems she so late.

   Kyungsoo tries to distract himself with a phone while waiting for Catherine. About time, Kyungsoo really strict about it. No matter what size the cases it is, he still concerns about discipline. 20 minutes have passed, Yifan gave a long sigh. Tao nagging while playing his phone. Baekhyun can't stand either, he asked Kyungsoo to check on her. Kyungsoo straight up go to her room. Then, Minseok called him.

   "Kyungsoo-yaa!"

   "Waeyo?" Kyungsoo asking why while his eyebrow up.

   "Don't smack her door. Knocking..."

   Kyungsoo closes his eyes and turns around. The reaction he gave like why this man really thought of him smashing her door. Kyungsoo went to her room and knocking the door. There's no answer, also the door doesn't lock yet. Strange.

   "Hello, Catherine?" Kyungsoo asks with a knock at her door.

   Silent.

   There's no answer from her. There's no voice either in her room. Is she sleep? Is she fine?. Kyungsoo seems anxious and overthinking like that. Sometimes, Kyungsoo can't control his emotions. The situation makes him a force to open her door again this time. He roughly opens the door and seeing Catherine was asleep on her big bed. With her nightdress, a long hair aside of her shoulders and she's snoring. Kyungsoo was speechless however he manages to not giggle on her sleep behaviour.

    Not to take a long time, Baekhyun suddenly appeared from behind. "What are you waiting for?" Baekhyun asked. Kyungsoo becomes in serious mode and answered him. Baekhyun saw Catherine sleep too. He slowly walks to her bedside and sits beside her. Kyungsoo wants to stop him, even so, thinking about Baekhyun's current mood just not helping at all. Catherine suddenly hugs his thigh since he is beside her. She thought it was her pillow hug. Baekhyun smiled. He brushed her hair and his finger on her scalp. Kyungsoo saw her hair so silky and healthy. A nice blonde long hair aside and cute nightdress.

   He yearns for that.

   Kyungsoo wanted to do that.

   Since they were in childhood. After that, Baekhyun put his cold hand towards the back of her neck and she slowly opens her eyes. She surprised to sit aside from Baekhyun and saw Kyungsoo laid his back on her door room.

   "What are you guys doing here?!". She covered her dress with the heavy blanket on her big bed. Baekhyun laughed while Kyungsoo making a straight face only with folded his arm to his chest. "Please hurry, you're late for the meeting this night," said Kyungsoo while getting out from her room. Baekhyun lends his hand to Catherine sign to invite her together to go to the living room.

   "I want to change myself first." She said. Baekhyun nodded and said, "I'm waiting."

   "You only?"

   "I mean, we all waiting, Princess of Byun," Baekhyun bowed and leave her room to let she change her outfit. While raising a month in Asian house, her life of style getting change so quickly. They don't know if it's culture shock or what. However, she became more polite and no more exposed skin outfit. Since she lives with all men, she feels so embarrassed from the first time she arrived here. Day by day she saw their behaviour and personality, she started to read their mind too.

   She grabbed a long cardigan and covered herself with it. The dress seems a little daring to wear in front of 12 men. 35 minutes of waiting, all of them keep eyes on her. and absolutely make her feel uncomfortable. Ah, I'm late. That's why they look at me like they want to eat me. She sat beside Kyungsoo but then Baekhyun drag her to sit beside him instead. Her face tells all the situation seems not right. Yixing saw that and he closes his both eyes quickly and said, "Cousins are not to be meant together...".

   Baekhyun grasps but he just ignores the word and put her beside him anyways. Kyungsoo doesn't want it to be so obvious, so he just let him do anything that he wanted to. 

   "So, she will be entering the colleague soon. Any suggestion as a student?" Baekhyun straight forward to them fr making the procedure become faster. "Yeah, Hanyang University?", Yifan gave a suggestion. "Nah, too 'engineering'...". Catherine's jaw dropped. Does he really force me to take any course that he wants?!. She thought. She rests her arm to her chest and laid back. Chanyeol and Junmyeon still silent waiting for another suggestion. Kyungsoo sits straight and speaks out his decision.

   "Since I'm in the same age as her. I think we should go to the same school. Isn't it right, Baekhyun...hyung?" Kyungsoo smirk at the end of his word. Catherine was still clueless with the colleague issue now. So she just still silent but with many body language. Baekhyun force to smile but his eyes sharp into Kyungsoo's eyes. However, the younger 'brother' doesn't even care if he offended the older. "Then, you guys should go to Sungkyungkwan University." Luh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter