TWO :New Life?

Anoxia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

   "What's the meaning of he says his word? Does he really rough guy? Hm, I wonder about that”, said Catherine.

   "Thanks for that, bro!”, said Catherine to Baekhyun. She knew Baekhyun won't hear her but just for the manner. Once she walked out from Baekhyun's room, Jongin went out from his room while reading a comic. He doesn't look at his surroundings and nearly misleads to the stairs. But, Catherine managed to pull his collar shirts and slightly they're both fell to the ground.

   "Ouch...”, Jongin held his back of the head. His comic book thrown a bit far from their fallen place. He tried to get up and noticed, Catherine was there too, fell with him.

   "N-noona! Did you fell off too? Kwaenchana?”, Jongin asked while giving Catherine a hand. She just frowned because can't understand what Jongin asked her. "Sorry?”, she asked him back, while fixing her crop top. "Is this noona really just fixed that here?”, Jongin monologue.

   "I mean, are you okay?”, said him directly. Catherine grinned and said, “Please be careful next time, you can read that comic but please watch your step. Literally this house is just high and wide just like the human stayed here.". Jongin awkwardly smiled back to Catherine. Then, Jongin thank her and took his comic back from the floor. "It's nearly dinner time, don't they prepare of any food?”, she folded her arms to her chest and light frowned on her forehead. As she wants to walk down by the stairs, Kyungsoo behind her walked as fast like the accelerator. He pissed her off and makes she cursed all the way down, "Doesn't he have a manner? Is he trying to annoy me again?!”, Catherine’s gritted her teeth.

   "Sehun-aa, come down now! You've got to help me out”, Kyungsoo shouted from the living room. Catherine rolled her eyes, "Excuse me sir? You think he can hear you out with this big ceiling gap and a wide place?”, she thought. "I'll help you”, Catherine offered her deeds. "Woah~This princess wants to help her bodyguard to cook—No, bugging around in this kitchen”, Kyungsoo smirked, again. "Y'all really have a big kitchen, aren't you?”, Catherine wandering her hands all over the cabinets. "If you don't want to help me, please go to the living room or your room”, said Kyungsoo while he'd dice the onions. Since he planned to make a portion of spaghetti with Bolognese sauce, a quantity of the onion should've enough for making the sauce. One big round of Holland onion makes her eyes teary. Of course, the man , "There, there. Your eyes wet even you're not cut this onion”, said Kyungsoo. "As long as I'm watching you how to cook”, Catherine replied.

   "Boo!”, Sehun tried to surprise both of them in the kitchen. "What you've guys doing, eh?”, he took one apple on the side of the preparing table. "Can you not take that? I want to make a salad”, said Kyungsoo with a deep voice. "Split personality”, she thought. "Hyung, could you not scared her up with that voice?”, Sehun peeved Kyungsoo again with that question, Kyungsoo glared into his eyes likely to stab him with the knife he held. Sehun laughed while Catherine tried to hold in. He continued his cooking dishes on the stove. With two pots on the stove, one to boiled the spaghetti and one for the sauce. "Wouldn't you, um. like, direct me or something?”, Catherine said.

   "No”, Kyungsoo continue to sauté the onion and the garlic and the sounds of sizzled were really satisfying.

   "I like that sound”, said Catherine.

   "I want to ask you, didn't you ever cooked in the Canada?”, said Kyungsoo while stirring the sauce.

   Catherine shook her head. Kyungsoo sighed, “No wonder you really have no idea with this cooking style".

   "Hyung, when we can eat that spaghetti?”, Sehun came back with a half of apple he ate before. "You aren't finished that?”, Catherine asked him. He smiled and shook his head. "What a moron”, Kyungsoo grunted.

   Then, Catherine and Sehun helped to serve the dining table with thirteen people's serving. "Wow, this is the first time I put a plate for thirteen people”, Catherine made a conversation. Sehun chuckled, "Noona, are you barely make some chores?". Catherine awkwardly laughed after heard the question from Sehun. He really got her this time. Catherine, not a person who do the chores nor the simple task before. So, whenever she tried to do something, there's must be a long sighed from her or clumsy work. "Done!”, Catherine clapped her hand.

   "So, how's your appointment?”, Kyungsoo suddenly asked a random question to Catherine. Since Catherine was diagnosed with a hyperthyroid patient. The last appointment was last made in January. "Ah, just a normal reading. Came to the hospital took some blood, a week later with some conversations with a doctor and took the new stock of medicines...”, she put a tone in the way she talked. "Seems you're already bored with your routine appointment”, Kyungsoo tossed a salad from the sink after he washed them. Catherine just smiled when that man said like that.

   "Yeah, it's pretty boring...”, she thought.

Kyungsoo's POV

   She really had no idea with me. She doesn't remember me at all. We went to the same school, we lived together. Doesn't she have medicine to cure her mind? Baekhyun seems alright about it. No matter what, she has to be protected.

   "So, how's your appointment?”, I’d asked a random question to Catherine. Her reaction seems shocked by it. But, her answer was not. She answered it with a playful tone but her voice was empty. I can feel that empty. She must've been so tired with the illness she'd been diagnosed. Hyperthyroid doesn't seem easy. Even though I knew she had that, but I've still don't know what type she is. I don't see any goitre on her neck nor the bulge eyes. I wonder if she was really fine. Does Charlotte already proceed with the operation? Tsk, too late for asking, Kyungsoo. I can't contact her anymore due to our safety. Ugh! I should be more alert about this thing. As I finished tossed the salad, I poured a dressing on the salad and mixed. I took a taste, uhm, its always yummy when I'm the chef. Aha!

   "What with that face?”, Catherine frowned when she saw me smiling alone.

   "What?"

   "Smile...?”, her eyebrows up one. She must've been really curious.

   "Cut it off. Serve this. I want to clean this mess...”, I made an excuse to not make any conversation with her.

   After that, Catherine called them all to have dinner. Actually, we shouldn't be calling like a kid to eat their food, it just maybe, probably, Catherine does not really know our pattern yet. Yixing big brother, came up with weird pyjamas went downstairs, "Catherine ssi, we won't accept your call if it’s like this”, he smiled. Catherine can't say anything cause of her blur situation. Yifan big brother, with his eye mask on his head, "Knucklehead, tsk...". Catherine pouted and about to cry. I was trying to approach her, but, Baekhyun's there. So, I've stopped.

   "Aww, don't take that seriously. You'll be fine with them soon”, Baekhyun pat her hair.

   Wait, wait. Why do I feel weird? Ah, whatever. I should eat now.

   Aggressively put a salad on my plate and another plate of spaghetti. Why all of the sudden rage? I don't eat that much usually. They've all stop from taking the food and watched me greedily put the spaghetti, including her.

   "What?"

   "Usually, you did not eat this much. The salad though...”, Junmyeon big brother said.

   "I've cooked; I want it"

   "Mind the manner, Kyungsoo”, Jongdae interrupted.

   I knew we have our etiquette among our family member, especially with a stranger or guests. Maybe my mood swings come by to disturb me. We eat in a manner on the big, wide and long table. With the candles between the dishes, the chandelier on us that shine the dining room perfectly. Catherine seems fine by it but of course, she does awkward. This is not her lifestyle though.

   "Catherine, are you okay with the new lifestyle in here?”, Junmyeon big brother said.

   "Y-yes. It just reminds me of a vampire movie scene...”, she said with taking a sip of wine.

   Sehun and Jongin, both of them chocked on their food. Junmyeon big brother giggled, "How many times I said, we're humans. Though, this is your family house. I'd hope you used to this”, said him with a smile on his attractive face. The twins suddenly laughed and wiped their mouth with a napkin on the collar.

   "Noona, you so funny”, said Jongin.

   "Can you guys just eat and don't talk?”, Yifan big brother give a warned sign.

   I made an 'ahem' to not make things awkward. Yifan big brother didn't seem fine with Catherine present. Junmyeon big brother, the one who loyal with his work and of course, for the sake of Catherine's safety, he must really curious about her life. Echo from the sounds of fork and spoon met up with the plate in our dining room, with a glass of wine still in half of the bottle, Catherine poured in her glass with full of it.

Catherine's POV

   I poured the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter