FOURTH :Baekhyun's behaviour

Anoxia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   What with this handcuff? Why he acts like I'm his? Do I like his 'slave'? Excuse me, mister. You're crossing the limit! I tried to move aggressively so he can feel the hurt on his wrist too. One, two, three...

   But, he was faster than I thought. His hand suddenly locked my arm behind and whispered, "Stop acting childish or your arm will break," he said. Ah, so intense. This man is just not an ordinary man, he is just a well-trained man who since I don't know when. Tsk.

   "Let go of my arm," I talked nicely and not screaming. It just makes it more worst. He let go of hands off me. I massage my arm gently, "Ow,". It hurts so bad! He so freaking aggressive!

   "So bad?" his left hand tried to reach my left arm that got cuffed with his right hand. I put my arm behind my back to avoid from his touch. He sighed and looked away. "I'm sorry about that. You have to behave since I don't want people to focus on you too much," he said. This time his eyes, not looking at me. Like he talked to himself or mumbling. But, I heard him after all. 

"Let's go..." he dragged me to woman's garments. 

   "Did we have to wear this handcuff?" I said. He stopped from his walking since I'm not following his rhythm of the walk. Suddenly, he holds my hand and wrapped his fingers with my fingers. Excuse, like? Is he trying to walk like a couple now? When I try to let my fingers out, he gripped it harder. What's going on here?! Is he a psychopath disguise to be my so-called bodyguard?! 

   But then, I heard the conversation between two big men behind us. I tried to not turn my head around and be more close to him. 

   "Agassi, did today the Byun's family gathering here?" asked one of them to the promoter. While I and Kyungsoo still acted like we choose the clothes here. 

"Yes," she said. Ten, the one deep voice's turn to ask. "So, there's no a girl between them?".

"I don't know about that, but you can ask the front desk station." She explained to both of them. 

   Why did they ask if there's a girl between Byun's family? Is that true the serial killer-?

   My body cramped. My body feels numb, I want to faint. My head feels throbbed at the back. My heartbeat becomes faster and my breath like an asthma attack. I tried to manage my breath and control my mind. My body feels so shaky and makes Kyungsoo noticed it. He can feel my shaky hand through the held. He covered our handcuff with our coat. My eyes blurry and just saw that our wrist was just hidden behind our coat. My palm getting sweaty and makes our held hand a bit slippery. I started to feel uncomfortable. Within our silent, Kyungsoo started the conversation with me. 

   "Is this fine to you?" he asked and take a dress that near to us. Both of those men then make their move. We sighed in relieved. At first, they want to look at us, but Kyungsoo on acted to bring me to another rack. Without hesitation, he let out the small button from his coat's pocket. Then, he pushed the button. "A-are y-you try to bomb this place?" I asked with stuttered in my voice.

"Yeah, kind of..." he replied with smirked on his face. 

   I believed it and cover my mouth looking like a surprised. Not a second later, he said, "I'm joking. Why would I bomb this place, tsk..." he shook his head and giggled. Oh, his face. Wow. He looks cute. He has a beautiful smile, and I guess, I remembered this smile. I've had saw this before but I don't know where, or when. I accidentally stare to his face and make him turn his poker face back.

 

General's POV

   After the two big suspicious men went through them, Kyungsoo pushed the small button from his emergency tools. The tool function for any report without use verbal. And, of course, it just uses for in the emergency. 

"So, what the button does actually?" Catherine asked because of her high curiosity. Kyungsoo just silent and keep walking. Their hands still held tight without they noticed. 

   The others are still searching for their outfit. Since all of them picky in fashion, they took times to choose any. Junmyeon, Minseok, Baekhyun, Chanyeol came to them to confirm the report. All of Byun's family had a secret door in their place. There's a 'fitting' room that nearby the female garments section. Without people noticing, they walked together to be inside the room. The room seems small or just for one person, but once they started there, the room is wide and large. Catherine's eyes wandering around the room. Kyungsoo sits down on the couch immediately while she still in adore feelings and makes she fell on Kyungsoo's lap. Her face literally on his abdomen. "Ow," she rubbed her head. 

"Are you giving me a job, now?" Kyungsoo widened his eyes but his cold tone makes Catherine realized her position. 

"E-er, uhm..." she stuttered.

   After several minutes later, the four guys entered the room. While Catherine still in that position, they're all turn around their body. "I'm sorry, but..." Baekhyun said.

"Hyung, we're not. She just being clumsy," Kyungsoo pulled her to sit properly on the couch. 

"Aha, what with that handcuff and hold hand?" Chanyeol pointed to their wrist after clanging sound was made. He smirked and others giggled.

"Focus! You've known this since the first we separate that time. Tsk," Kyungsoo clenched his teeth. 

   "Okay, easy now. Mianhae. What's going on? The button showed that there are suspicious people. Is it true?" Junmyeon folded his arm to his chest. Kyungsoo nodded. 

   "What do they mean by their word though?" Catherine asked. They're all silent. Not answering for her, even Junmyeon. 

   "So now, we're just going to the party. But, Catherine-" Junmyeon word stuck.

"Make up ugly as you can do..." Kyungsoo stated the sentence. Catherine widened her eyes and frowned towards Kyungsoo. 

   Without considered the word, Kyungsoo stands up and makes her arm hanging up. "Dismiss. At 8 we'll move to the car...separate." He said. 

   Junmyeon, Minseok, Baekhyun and Chanyeol went out first before them. Kyungsoo stood still since Catherine don't want to move. "Why you have to treat me this way?" she said. "Cause you don't even remember me, so I'll just do my job with my serious mode to make sure you discipline since you have an attitude. If it's not my job, I do not hesitate to not care about this." Kyungsoo said with a neutral tone and looking straight in front of him without a look at her eyes. 

"Am I that wrong place? It's like you've punished me because I can't remember any," she said with her teary eyes. 

"Let's move now, the clock is ticking," Kyungsoo added after he looks at his Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Grande watch wrist. Catherine pouted and followed him from the side behind his figure. 

   Kyungsoo brings her to the woman section and started to look for the dresses. Since there's no much time, he asked the promoter to match it for her. 

   "Jogiyo (excuse me), can you match the dress with her feature. Party night at the ballroom...", he said. After that, he opened the cuff that both of their hands caught. 

   "Feel better?" he asked like a caring person even though he acts like none of it before. Catherine made a weird face and keep rub around her wrist to free the stress between it. 

   What a psychopath this man, tsk. She thought. Kyungsoo waited at the front of the side where there's a chair that guest could wait. With crossed his right leg and folded his arm and close his eyes too. While waiting for the promoter search a good match for her, suddenly his mind throwback to his teenage life. 

 

   "Not that good, don't wear it. It's too short for you." Kyungsoo said with his palm at b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter