TWELFTH :Rage of Future

Anoxia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "I got something different that no one can't get that speciality. Just me, Byun Baekhyun can inherit this and what do I have to do now is just making her mine so I can take this 'kingdom' for me forever."

Nobody's POV

   Catherine is now in Baekhyun's 'hand'. After the conference succeeds, all of them head to their mansion. However, the cousins became bold to step out and speak up about Catherine's freedom. "Hyung, you should at least make us meet and have tea before she left again," Sehun said while the others waited for him at the back and some have sit in the car. Catherine who is behind Baekhyun still not make a move. Even though she has the power, her movement still in his hand. She just can't move that easy to let go from Baekhyun's pace. Since they are still in the venue, Baekhyun might care about his reputation, Catherine bravely took a step in front and said to the youngest, "I'll sleep in Byun's mansion for tonight, don't hindering," Catherine's cat-eye gave a glare and went to their car. Baekhyun shocked but he's still managed his expression. "Alright then, princess. One night!" Baekhyun smiled and straight sit inside his car. What a brave, huh Catherine?!, he monologues and drove off his car away.

   In Catherine's situation, where the boys stare at her and keep silent because of this sudden decision. "You should be with Kyungsoo now," said Sehun. "It's okay, let's go. Head home, we're going to be late to have fun," she said and smile in her face make everybody felt relief. 

   Arrived at the mansion, Catherine went out of the car beautifully with her dress. "Noona, you look beautiful in that dress," Jongin makes a word. Catherine smirked. Kyungsoo took a step out from the car too, but he didn't aware that she was with them since then. 

   "Watch out Mr Do, princess walking in front," 

   "What-" he stopped.

   "Surprise?" said Catherine while her arms hug around his collar.

   He steps back to not let any bodyguards noticed it. He was afraid that Baekhyun might get an eye in this place too. "Don't worry, I won't let any bodyguards talked about us in this mansion. Power, in this hand. Remember?" Catherine smirked to him and he stays still like himself before. Poker face like usual. She pulled his tie and he followed her steps and went inside the home. Everybody was shocked by her act and getting worried about it. "Isn't she only 19?" asked Yixing. "18 right?" Yifan shrugged. "Ah, no matter what, I know they have fallen in love since back then. It is her childhood!" Luhan frowned. 

   "Isn't it good the power got switch?" Junmyeon giggled. Everybody went inside together and getting excited to spend time together with their favourite cousins.

    Catherine pulled Kyungsoo inside his room and pushed him to the bed. She struggled to take off her dress, but Kyungsoo quickly stopped her and shook. "This dress was just too hot. I wanted to take off!" said Catherine innocently. Oh, crap. She was just too innocent, wake up Kyungsoo! He thoughts. He looked away while she still struggling with her dress, "Excuse me, can you help me to the dress. I have just realized this dress has a zip," Catherine pouted. "You should ask the maid, not me," Kyungsoo still looked away. Catherine went near to him, turned around and put aside her long hair. " now!" she commanded. Kyungsoo startled and tried to not touch her back. Not a second he s well and she finally free from the dress. "Ah~It's good to only wear this," she sighed relief. 

   Kyungsoo's cheeks got flesh warm red and Catherine noticed that "ert!". Kyungsoo shook so many times and sat on his bed. "What are you doing here? We shouldn't get too close, I have so many tasks to do," said Kyungsoo while his eyes still on the floor. She kneeled down and looked at his face, "Don't talk if you're not eyed to me." Kyungsoo surprised and his forehead collided each other. "Aw!" Catherine pat her forehead. "Why you act so clumsy, huh? You're not like this!" Catherine pouted and confused. 

   Kyungsoo went up and wanted to leave the room, but then...

   BBAM!

   Ten of men fell to the floor after he opened the door. Kyungsoo stares at them and they all look terrified with that. "We're sorry, we're just checking if you guys need help," said Luhan. Yixing elbowed him and said, "Nah, we're just curious about Catherine,".  Chanyeol stood up there and went away but Kyungsoo called for him, "Chanyeol hyung, why this is happening? Are you joining them too?" Kyungsoo curious and frowned. His fierce face makes them more scared of him. "I-I was just walked by and saw them-"

   "Liar, he eavesdropped too!" Sehun upset.

   "Hahaha, we don't make any scene. Kyungsoo, I guess they are worried about you. They might think that I'll 'eat' you," Catherine giggled while sat there with only her inner clothes.

   Kyungsoo still looks fierce and he went out of the room. The maid came brought the pyjamas after Kyungsoo told to make sure she's fine for tonig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter