ELEVENTH :Engaged?

Anoxia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P: Q-12

"Not all monster lived in us, but there are those devils in our heart," said Baekhyun.

Nobody's POV

   Not too long, just for one-day separation, the relationship between the cousins was devastated before his eyes. Kyungsoo bears in his mind that just was a trick from Baekhyun. He can't lose much, however, he chose to keep silent. He walked slowly around the university and became emotional. He might not the one who speaks loudly, his heart keep the secrets. This time he got into that much because of this girl. Even though Catherine and him growing together last several years, she can't remember any of it. The progress of her memories was thwarted by Baekhyun. Until now, there's no news about Charlotte either. He was so worried about her and wanted to know what's next. Well, she was his former leader and it's normal for asking that when you're in their favourite's employee.

Kyungsoo walked by the artificial lake and got attracted to this one woman. "Well, hello?" she asked. Kyungsoo gave her his usual poker face and bow. "Are you Kyungsoo?" she asked again. "Who are you, do you know me?".

   "We're registered in the same course, maybe we're in the same class...?" she said without confirmation by herself. "Stay back, are you a spy intelligent!?" Kyungsoo pushed her to the tree and his big arm blocked her neck. Sound choked by her makes Kyungsoo let her a bit. "Don't run and reveal yourself!" said Kyungsoo with all confusion face. "Wait-", she coughed. 

   "What...do you mean by that?" she patted her chest to relieved the cough. Kyungsoo stood there silently and wanted to walk away, however, she pulled his arms. "We can be friends? Why are you so suspicious?" she panted.

   Kyungsoo let her hands from him and turned around. "We might BE not in the same class," he bowed and take his leave. "Hey! We still can be friends! Take my number!" she shouted to him when Kyungsoo already walked far from her. "Haish, why I'm so hard to find a friend, at least?!" she mumbled.

   Tsk, just who is she to be friendly with strangers? Weirdo. He thoughts.

Catherine's POV

   After making a deal with him, I don't feel so right about it. Why I'm so weak? You can fight Charlotte but why not this man? 

   Ah, he's the new 'inheritor'. That's why he abused his power, tsk. I, well...I met Kyungsoo in front of me. His face drew the dazzling smile that rarely to is seen but I vanished it just a second of 'ignore'. He seems ready for this situation. Was Baekhyun asked him to? I miss him. I need to remember who he was before this in my life. Ugh, I feel like I got reincarnated. What a fool Catherine. 

   I held my head and tried not to stress. Currently, I can control myself even though I have a hormone's gland problem. My head feels throbbed. Ah, Catherine, don't get stress. I sat behind these bodyguards in front of me. They are so big and tall, I can't run anywhere I want to. Maybe, toilet?

   "I want to go to the toilet," I head off but abruptly Baekhyun blocked my way and creep smiled sending me. 

   "Hey, hey. Where do you want to go? Let's go together?" Baekhyun lends his hand to me showing the friendly side of him.

"Isn't that Byun's inheritor?"

"Who's that girl?"

"Is she his partner?"

"I heard that she's the real inheritor and her cousin will guide her by marrying her..."

   I heard so many gossips about this family and this is so disturbing. Why would the rumours involved marriage? 

   Baekhyun's phone is ringing and he smiled. What is wrong with him?

   "Yes, I'll make the press conference," 

    The word caught me and I got panic. What is happening? What kind of conference he made?! What now Byun Baekhyun?! He kept his phone in his pocket and wrap his arm around me. "Jagiya...?" he smiled until showed his teeth. Why he looks so weird today? Kyungsoo, I need you. Please.

   While we in the car, Baekhyun's hand can't stop moving. His hand were like a worm getting hot. His hand wandered so much, not a second after, his hand on my lap. Quick of my reflex, his hand's away from me. "Relax, we're going to be husband and wife soon. Don't you like it?" he smirked while his eyes on the road. "Well anyway, tonight I'll expose you and we'll officially in the relationship, to be specific, engaged."

   "What are you talking about?! We're cousins!"

   "But we can get married, don't worry about that," he smirked to me and his eyes on the road back.

    What is he thinking about? Why would I have to get married at this early age? We're not in 1700 back then! ...and after all, he just not my type. This could be force marriage! Kyungsoo, I need you. I guess you're really my guardian even before my life. I put my hand on my neck, rubbed it to not feel too suffocated. Somehow, Baekhyun might not have any feelings towards me. That's just how I respect him to not touch me more than that. No matter what, Catherine. You have to stop this conference!

   We back to our 'home'. My legs were abused and it still not recovered yet. Gently I laid my hand and massage. Baekhyun saw me and I put my body on relaxing back. "Your legs still not okay?" he asked as if he was concerned about me.

   I stay silent.

   He took my right leg and put on his lap. "Don't touch me!" I tried to let go of his handcuff but his hand still hold my leg. "Stay still or this could be worse," he said.

   "It's even better than your dirty hand, son of-!"

   Suddenly, I feel warm toward my lips. My body got shivered but my cheeks feel hot. My body got stuck like a cramp and my eyes opened wide and my breath was short. "Don't-" I can't say any of it and silent. "Good girl, you can't talk at all. Don't say I'm waxing your mouth with my saliva...?" he giggled. Did he just steal my first kiss? Tsk, a jerk never will never feel wrong. I wiped my lips and get up from the chair. Slowly I walked to my room. Literally that 'warehouse' was so big but he shared a bed with me. It just can't happen between us, but he controlled my life. I threw myself on the bed, squeaking sound from the bed was so disturbing. I felt the vibration of my phone from inside the bag, there's a lot of missed calls from Kyungsoo. Should I just make my own rule, didn't I called as Byun's original inheritor? I changed to my comfy clothes that the bodyguards pack for. I wonder if they really pack it without being erted on woman's clothes. 

   "Hello,"

   "J-Jihyun?" his voice stuttered asking for someone's name.

   "Kyungsoo, it's me, Catherine. How are you?"

   "I know this might of his plan, I'm hoping this is not the last of our interaction," his voice was excited bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter