Chapter Nine

Coming Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n:

First of all thank you for over 200 subscriptions! And thanks to the people who wrote comments or gave an upvote! I really appreciate this! 

____________________________________

 

 

Author's POV:

The next day Soyeon woke up in her bed but something was different or felt different. She slowely opened her eyes and was met with an angel. Well not really an angel but someone who looked like one. "Right, she stayed the night", she thought and smiled a little bit when she saw that yuqi was hugging her by her waist. 

She didn't know if she should wake her up or wait until she wakes up by herself. But after some thinking she carefully removed the arm that was around her waist and got out of bed without yuqi waking up. Tiptoeing out of the room she turned around by the door to look at yuqi one last time before closing the door and making her way to the kitchen.

She opened the fridge and saw that it was pretty much empty. "Nothing for breakfast....great.", she said and let out a sigh.

"Maybe i should go out and get us something for breakfast..". She grabbed a pen and wrote a little note for yuqi and left it on the kitchen counter before she dressed in sweatpants and a big hoody that were laying over a chair in her living room. Grabbing her purse she went out of her apartment.

What both didn't know was that soyeon's manager was on her way to the apartment to talk to her about upcoming projects she needs to participate in.

Yuqi was still asleep when the front door of soyeon's apartment opened. Her manager had a key to her apartment and usually it was okay for her to get inside without disturbing soyeon. 

When she couldn't hear anything she went to look around the apartment. It was weird that she didn't find soyeon in her studio because by now soyeon was usually awake and already working...even on her days off. 

"Did she go somewhere or is she still sleeping?", she asked herself and ended up infront of soyeons bedroom. She knocked on the closed door but heard nothing. "Soyeon are you still sleeping?", she asked and put her ear against the door, knocking again.

Yuqi on the other side of the door, still in bed, woke up when she heard the first knocks on the bedroom door. She still had her eyes closed and felt that someone beside her was missing. Opening one eye she saw that soyeon was already gone.

She was startled when she heard a woman's voice and another knock on the door. She pulled the blanket up and put the over her head, hiding herself.

The door way opened and yuqi hold her breath. Who was that person disturbing her precious sleep and where the hell was soyeon? She had a lot of question in her head that why she didn't hear the person coming near her.

"Soyeon are you really still sleeping?", the woman asked and yuqi was more than scared, she tried to stay still.

"Get up now, we need to talk about something.", she said and grabbed the blanket, pulling it away from the figure on the bed.

Yuqi was shocked when she felt the blanket was being removed by the woman who was now standing beside her. Taking a deep breath she slowely turned towards the said woman. When she saw her face she was met with the same shocked expression she had on her own face.

Nobody dared to say a word, they looked at each other for minutes. But yuqi felt really uncomfortable under the woman's gaze und cleared to say som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter