Chapter Two

Coming Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

The next day Yuqi thought of going out for fresh air and took her bike to the park near by. It's was a nice day, the perfect weather for a walk in the park. When she got there she saw the sign "Today closed". She didn't want to go home again so she just ignored it and walked inside. 

On the other side of the park were Soyeon, Miyeon and Soojin together with a filming crew. They were filming a commercial for mobile phones. 

"CUT!", the director shouted. "There are some things we need to change first. We will take a short break guys!", he said while looking at the three girls. "Go and get yourself something to drink or so. I will ask for you again when we are ready."

The three girls went back to their seats to drink something but one of them just grabbed a bottle and looked at the others. "I will walk around for a bit ... just call me when we need to be back on set ok?", Soyeon said and started to walk towards the playground that was near the filming set. 

Sitting down on one of the swings, she thought about the next song she is composing at the moment. She took a sip of the waterbottle in her hands and looked around the park.

Suddenly she heard some noises in one of the bushes behind her and turned around to see where it comes from.

 

Yuqi's POV:

Walking around the park always eased my mind. I always loved the atmosphere, the wind that you can hear in the trees and the birds chirping. The playground that was located in the back of the park was my favorite spot to go to. When i was a child my parents went there with me and my sister more than once. I made a lot of friends there as well while playing around in the sand.

And there it was, the playground. I always walked a secret path to get there... i dont know why but it feels like an adventure going through the bushes that were forming a tunnel towards the playground.

But then i stopped in my tracks...sitting on the swings was one of the most beautiful girls i ever saw. She was looking into my direction but not exactly at me. I started to walk again but stepped on a stick that was laying on the floor and with that her eyes focused on me.

The girl stood up from the swing with a sigh and walked towards me with a slight smile. "Ok we will take one picture and i will sign something but then you need to go.", she said while standing infront of me and taking a pen outside her pocket.

"We are doing...what?", i asked confused...not knowing what she was speaking of.

Her smile fell and was replaced with a confused look as well. 

Shaking my head to get my mind focused i looked at her  "What are you doing here by the way...t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter