Chapter One

Coming Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV:

It's been a year since Yuqi flew to china to work as an au pair. She always wanted to travel back to her home country because she missed it very much and that's why after graduating she packed her bags and followed her dreams. It was interesting to see where she lived before moving to korea. She was lucky enough to find a family thats was living near her grandparents, so she could visit them from time to time.

One year was over sooner than she thought and so she packed her bags once again to fly back to her parents in korea. Hopefully things didn't change too much over a year.

 

When she arrived back in korea her bestfriend Minnie picked her up at the airport. She was so excited to see her and even let some tears fall from her eyes. Minnie however didn't cry and only engulfed Yuqi in a comforting hug.

"You need to tell me everything!!", exclaimed Minnie with a bright smile on her face as they were still driving towards Seoul.

"Let's talk about it later on, I am too tired at the moment", Yuqi said while closing her eyes. 

Minnie looked at her bestfriend for short time and focused on the road again. "Ok then nap for a little bit until we arrive...i will put on some music tho or i will get bored."

Said and done, she turned the radio on while Yuqi slowely went to dreamland with Minnies soft voice singing to the songs on the radio.

 

Yuqi POV:

I woke up with Minnie shaking me. We are already here? I tried to open my eyes and let out a quite yawn. 

"Come on sleepyhead we are home.", Minnie said with a cheery voice and went out of the car to get my luggage out of the trunk. 

Slowly getting out of the car i looked around. How much i missed this place...hopefully live didn't change too much here. 

"Here is your luggage! Shuhua is already waiting for us upstairs!" 

Oh i almost forgot that Shuhua moved in with Minnie after graduation. And no, they are not a couple. It was just easier for Shuhua to be independent in life or in other words she wanted to leave her family and finally live her own life. Also it was nearer to the university she and Minnie went to. I will also study there in two weeks.

They are living in the same building as me and my parents which is really convinient. I actually wanted to see my best friends first before my parents because i knew once they see me...they won't let me leave. 

Walking up the stairs to the penthouse apartment that they were living i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter