Chapter Eleven

Coming Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: i haven't checked the grammar yet so there might be mistakes here and there. But enjoy!~

______________________________________

Author's POV:

The next day Yuqi woke up because someone was shouting her name. Cursing because her head hurts like hell she put her pillow over her head, trying to block out the noises. Being hung over wasn't really funny but yesterday she just drank too much.

"YUQI!!!", again someone shouted her name. Still she didn't want to get up which only caused the other person to knock on her door. 

Angry about being woken up, yuqi got up and opened her door. "WHAT?!", she said in a grumpy way and looked at her little sister. 

"What happened to you? You look like you haven't slept for days", her sister said. But Yuqi didn't want to talk to her about it, she just wanted to sleep some more and stay in her bed for the rest of the day. "Doesn't matter. What do you want?", she asked.

Her sister was a little bit confused by yuqi's behaviour but didn't want to question her any further. "Ehm there was a delivery for you. It's on the kitchen table." 

With a sigh Yuqi nod her head and went to the kitchen. On the table was a bouquet of roses with a card attached to it. "Let's see who it's from!", her sister said excited. Yuqi took the card and began to read.

"Dear my Yuqi,

I wanted to say i am sorry. I am sorry with all my heart. You need to believe me when i say that you are NOT just a fling to me but so much more. With you everything felt right. I felt like i could be myself when i am with you. I couldn't write you messages because my manager made me delete your number and I am so sorry that I am reaching out to you now after days/weeks of silence. 

I hope you can forgive me one day for hurting you. Please give me another chance to prove myself and write me. (My number is on the back of this card, in case you deleted my number)

Love, Soyeon"

But the truth was, Yuqi didn't know how to react. She grabbed the rose bouquet and went to her room again. Settling down the flowers on her study desk she made her way back to her bed. The card still in her hands, yuqi read it again and again.

Should she write Soyeon? Should she not? She didn't know what to do, the only thing she knew for sure was that she needs to rest because this headache was killing her. With that she slowly fell asleep again.

 

Soyeon's POV:

I called the flower shop early in the morning and paid them extra so they will deliver it today before anything else. 

I miss Yuqi so much. Her voice, her cute laugh, her just being loud, just everything about her. But...can you blame me? No, right? She was, no is, just perfect in my eyes. 

Later that day...

I looked at my phone everytime i got a notification because i was hoping it was her...

"Still nothing?", i heard a voice behind me. Standing behind me was Soojin. Shaking my head, she sat beside me with a sigh. 

"You need to give her time.", she said and i lay my head on her shoulder. "Yeah you are right. Why can't this be easier tho..?", i asked her and she let out a small laugh.

"Would you feel better if i told you i have a way to find out what Yuqi is doing right now?", soojin said and i raised my head looking at her. "What do you mean?", i asked. 

"Well.... i have my connections.", she said and pulled her pgone out of her pocket. "Let me check." With that being said, Soojin called a someone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter