Chapter Three

Coming Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

Soyeon woke up early and prepared to go out. She grabbed a cap and her sunglasses to cover herself so no one is gonna recognize her. Before going out she checked once again if she has everything. Car keys check, wallet check, let's go. She went downstairs ready go out when the security guy from her apartment complex stopped her.

"Miss, i hope you don't want to go out to the front..a lot of fans are waiting outside. I think you need to use the back door." Great...just great. How did they find out where i live.., she thought to herself. 

She made her way to the back door and luckily for her, no fan was standing there. "Now i just need to get to my car..."

 

Meanwhile at Yuqi's home - her sister was in the bathroom taking her time while Yuqi wanted to get ready for the day. 

"How long are you still going to be in the bathroom?", she asked impatiently. "As long as it takes!", was the answer she got. "But i really need to use the bathroom...come out!" Yuqi really needed to use the bathroom and that was the only toilet they had. "Just a few more minutes!"..."How long is a few more minute?!"..."Just wait a bit more!"...urgh sometimes i really hate my sister.

Frustrated of the situation Yuqi went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

 

Soyeon already arrived at Yuqi's address and went upstairs to knock on the door when it suddenly opened and an older man stood there. Must be her father... 

"Ehm.. hello sir. I am here to return something to your daughter.", she said a bit uneasy. "Well, which one of my daughters are you speaking of if i may ask?" He smiled at her. "I have something for Yuqi." She smiled as well. "YUQI!", he said louder into the apartment. 

"I CAN'T RIGHT NOW. I AM ABOUT TO PEE MY PANTS IF SHE IS NOT COMING OUT OF THE BATHROOM!", a loud voice answered. Soyeon couldn't help but let out a small laugh. Her father slighty embarrassed said "But here is someone for you at the door!"

Silence. "oh no..." was the only thing Yuqi could say and walked to the front door, a light blush on her cheeks from embarrassment.

 

Yuqi's POV

oh no no no no no....this is embarrassing... i thought while looking at Soyeon.

"Hey", said Soyeon in her charming calm voice. "Hello.." was the only thing i could answer. 

Soyeon took the phone out of her pocket and gave it to me. "Here, I am sure you missed it already.", she said with a smile on her lips. She is so beautiful...wow. That was the only thing i could think about.

Silence again. It couldn't be more awkward right now. We were just looking at each other, as neither of us knew what to say. And when you thought it couldn't be more akward..guess you were wrong. Perfect timing, my sister and mother were fighting over the bathroom. You could hear them scream at each other while me and Soyeon only looked at each other. Please kill me...why are they so em

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter