Final Chapter

Coming Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

You could hear laughter in the corridors of the concert hall. Two women were running hand in hand and couldn't keep their happiness inside. When Soyeon and Yuqi reached the dressing room backstage, Soyeon's manager was already waiting for them.

Their smiles fell when they looked at her, she looked back at them with an angry expression.

"What the heck Soyeon?!", the manager shouted. Yuqi tried to let go of Soyeon's hand but she didn't let her and only tightend her grip.

"We already talked about this. You can't date, this is bad for your image! It could ruin everything!", she said and Soyeon scoffed.

"And you...", the manager pointed at Yuqi. "...didn't I tell you to stay away from her?" And with that being said she made her way infront of her. But before she could reach Yuqi, Soyeon stood before her. "Leave her alone. She has nothing to do with this." They were starring at each other, tension filled the room.

"I can't believe how selfish you are....did you even think about the other two and their careers?", the manager asked. 

But before Soyeon could answer, Miyeon and Soojin entered the room, followed by Yuqi's friends. "Yes she did. And we both said we are standing behind her no matter what.", Soojin said and stand beside Soyeon.

"And we also remembered, why we are doing all this. We started this career because we wanted to have fun doing music and not because of all the rules that keep us down.", Miyeon said and did the same thing as Soojin.

The manager only shook her head, sighing in dissapointment. "The company won't allow this....that I am sure about."

 

Yuqi's POV:

"Uhm guys?", Shuhua said and looked at her phone. "I think you should see this...", she continued.

I made my way towards her and grabbed her phone. My eyes widened and i could feel that all the blood in my face vanished. "This is bad....", i thought.

There was a video of Soyeon and me going viral on social media. The Scene where she pulled me over the border and kissed me. I saw some very nasty comments under it but more importantly...there were more positive ones than negative ones.

Soyeon came to us and also looked at Shuhua's phone. "I think now it's to late for the company to cover this one up.", she said rather proud than scared and showed the video to her manager. 

Right at that moment the manager's phone started to ring. "It's the company....", she said and went outside to talk to them.

"What are we going to do now? I don't want to be the reason you guys can't do music anymore!", I said, looking at them and started to panic. Soyeon shook her head and pulled me into a tight hug. 

"This was our decision to make Yuqi-ah. We haven't been long in the business but we promised each other once when we were kids that if we find our true love one day, nothing will stand in the way. I don't regret kissing you infront of all those people. I am happy for once in my life...!"

I really couldn't think straight when she said the word "love". "If our fans really love us, they will accept that we are also humans who have the right to find love, no matter the gender, age, origin. I am not afraid to tell the world you I love and who I want to be with.", Soyeon whispered into my ear.

How can she be so romantic in the middle of risking her career? Every word she said made my heart pound like crazy. I couldn't help it, but to cry and hug her tight. 

"You hopeless romantic...", i said between sobs and I could hear her chuckle. "You cry baby...", she said back and kissed my forehead.

The others were only watching us but i could hear Shuhua making gagging sounds as if she was about to throw up. "Get a room you two, this is too much.", Shuhua said and i just laughed. Soyeon whiped my tears and smiled at me.

"No matter what happened, i will stay by your side.", Soyeon said. "So please don't worry t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter