Chapter Twelve

Coming Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

Soyeon found out about the plan Soojin told Shuhua. She wanted to do something special for her but she doesn't know what exactly. Maybe she could sing a song for her, only IF she really comes to the concert.

Soyeon went to practice the next day after she didn't sleep the night thinking about Yuqi. When she saw the other two sitting already in their practice room she let out a sigh.

"Guys, i need your help.", she said and sat on the ground. Miyeon and Soojin nade their way towards her and sit beside her. "What is it?", Miyeon asked and put her hand on Soyeon's arm.

"We need to practice another song for the concert.", Soyeon said and looked at them. 

"Another one? Why?", Miyeon asked.

"If Yuqi really comes to the concert, i want to sing for her. Since she hasn't contacted me after my present i need to show her how i really feel about her."

Soojin only nooded her head approving the idea.

"So....i wrote something BUT the music is not ready yet. I will work on it later on.", Soyeon said and showed them the lyrics she wrote.

"What can we do for you?", Miyeon asked after she read the lyrics. 

"You need to distract our Manager so she won't cut of my mic. But before i can do that....i need to know if you will be with me. I don't want to risk your careers too if anything goes wrong.", Soyeon said and looked at the other two.

"Hm...i know what you mean but Soyeon, who are we if we forbid you to go out with someone you really like. We are your best friends. If you go down, we will go down together.", Miyeon said and gave Soyeon a side hug. 

"She is right Soyeon. We make music together because we have fun doing it. It's not for the money or the fame. Best friends stay together!", Soojin added and held Soyeon"s hand.

"We are in this together, so we are glad to help you get your girl." With that being said the three worked together on Soyeon's idea. 

 

On the other side of the city...

Shuhua told Minnie about the plan she made with Soojin. They needed to get Yuqi to the concert but how..

Yuqi told them that she didn't want to see Soyeon at the moment and that she needs time. It will be difficult to get her to go to the venue. 

"Should we just kidnap her?", Shuhua said, half serious half joking. Minnie let out a giggle. "No we can't do that. She would be really angry with us. Maybe we should tell her we will go see a movie and then suddenly i drive us to the concert hall.", Minnie said and Shuhua nodded.

"Not bad. But what comes after that? She could still run away tho.", Shuhua said. 

"We just have to drag her inside then.", Minnie answered.

"But isn't that the same as kidnapping her?", Shuhua said and looked at Minnie. 

Minnie laughed. "True. Ok we will just kidnap her." Both nodded.

 

Skip to the concert day...

 

Yuqi's POV:

It was a normal saturday noon when i woke up. I heard my teenage sister singing to some songs infront of the TV, my parents were talking in the kitchen and me...well i was still in bed. 

I decided that today would be a lazy day for me. Just dping nothing. The last week was really busy since i needed to write my exams. I hope i won't fail this semester since i couldn't concentrate thinking about her. 

"No Yuqi! Focus. You will not think about her today!", i said to myself and pulled the blanket over my head. But i couldn't help but doing exactly the thing i didn't want to do. Soyeon just occupies my thoughts. 

I grabbed my phone that was beside me. "Should i write her?" Letting out a sigh i pushed my blanket away and got up. I heard my stomach growl. "Ok....maybe i should eat first and then think about it again...and maybe i should stop talking to myself too.", i said and laughed about myself before going out of my room.

On my way to the kitchen i looked inside the living room where my sister was sitting on the couch. She stopped singing when she saw me standing there.

"What are you watching?", i asked her with a smile. "I am watching some music videos. And later on i will watch the lives

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter