Chapter Six

Coming Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Finally the weekend came and the girls made their way to the radio station where the meet and greet was held.

Yuqi's felt like she was on a rollercoaster, she was too nervous and wanted to go home again. 

"Ok, let's talk about the plan again.", Minnie said when we were in  front of the entrance. "I will search for the girls that won the meet and greet, while you two will meet (G)I-DLE.", she said and looked at Yuqi. "You will talk to Soyeon and you...", now she looked at Shuhua "...you will try to help her, understand?"

Shuhua and Yuqi nodded their heads. "I am nervous guys,...what if she doesn't want to see me again..?" The other two held Yuqi's hands. "You can do it. No, we can do it. You need to trust us in this.", Shuhua said while Minnie smiled while giving her hand a squeez.

Taking a deep breath in Yuqi and her friends made their way inside.

While Shuhua and Yuqi looked around, Minnie took the opportunity to grab a Clipboard that was laying on the counter, fixed her hair, put a mask on and walked back to the girls.

They looked at her curious. "Well, i need to look a little bit important when i stand infront of the two actual winners.", she said and shrugged. She really looks like a fan manager with her whole outfit, Yuqi thought.

When two girls walked passed them Minnie rushed to them. They talked for a bit and when she walked away with them, she gave a sign to Shuhua and Yuqi. 

And with that the two girls made their way towards the counter desk to wait, when the actual manager came towards them and took them with her.

 

Yuqi's POV

I can't believe that it actually worked but now i am even more nervous. I had a lot of 'what if' questions in my head.

"We can do this....don't worry yuqi..", shuhua whispered and held my hand. I am actually glad that i won't be alone. I love my friends so much.

"Sit down and wait here, i will call you in when they are ready."; the manager said and we sat down. Oh my god....how am i gonna survive this? 

I was so deep in my thoughts that i didn't hear the manager calling us but i was pulled up my Shuhua and walked with her inside the room.

There they are...sitting on a large table with chair's infront of them. I looked at soyeon and she was just too beautiful to be real. Suddenly our eyes locked and she looked quite shocked to see me.

We made out way over to them.

"These are the last two girls.", the manager told them and they nodded. "Come here, we won't bite.", i heard one of hey members say. When i remember right, her name was Miyeon. She was also really be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter