Chapter Five

Coming Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Haven't had the time to edit it yet...if there are any mistakes i am sorry haha)

 

Yuqi's POV

After what happened i went into my room to clear my mind. I just couldn't believe it. She told me the truth and i didn't believe her.... i hope she knows i am sorry... 

Deep in my thoughts i didn't hear the knock on my door. I only realized someone came into my room when my mom said my name. "Yuqi-yah...would you please explain to.me what just happened? I mean...it was that rapper your sister is head over heels for right?", she asked me with concern.

"I would say so..yeah..", i mumbled. "You've been back for what... two days now and you already let someone like that sleep here?....Isn't that a little bit too much? Especially for your sister.."

I scoffed and looked at her. "A little bit too much for her? What about me?", i said with a sad voice. "She was so normal, cute and nice....and now i found out we both are completely different from each other. Like from two different worlds."

She sighed and asked "What do you even know about that girl?"

I honestly didn't know what to answer...and just stayed silent. My mom left my room while shaking her head like she was disapppinted.

Later that day i found myself sitting on the rooftop with my two best friends. Shuhua had her phone in her hand and searched for everything about Jeon Soyeon.

Of course i told them about everything that happened and they almost didn't believe me. Well i wouldn't believe it myself if any of them would tell me something like that.

"Soyeon, Miyeon and Soojin knew each other since childhood. They were neighbors and hung out after school every time they could. Soyeon's dream was it to become the best rapper and producer the world has seen. She was only 12 when she produced her own song and uploaded it online. Soojin and Miyeon joined her later on and after some covers they uploaded on youtube they got casted by cube entertainment. They officially debuted one year ago and had hit after hit and won almost on every music show they performed at. Their fanbase grew over night and now they were popular around the world.", Shuhua read out loud. 

I was just sitting there and looked up at the clear sky. "She also said she is single and is still waiting for her true love to show up.", Shuhua continued. 

"That would be me...", i said quietly and let out a sad laugh.

"Yuqi you are one of the best people i know...but to get to know each other you need time...and i think she has a lot but time is not one of the things she has.", Minnie said softly and took my hand into hers, giving it a light squeeze.

"Do you guys think she will contact me?", i asked with a little bit hope in my voice.

"To be honest....i think she has a full schedule and can't even think about it.", Shuhua said with a frown. 

 

Soyeon's POV

After my manager found me at Yuqi's place there was an akward silence in the air.

But after a few minutes we arrived at the venue. She actually drove my car to get there to make sure i will arrive on time.

The radio interview went over smooth but i could feel my group members were starring at me from time to time..not looking amused.

We went outside the recordi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter