Chapter Eight

Coming Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

Both girls were into the next movie when a loud grumble filled the air. Soyeon raised her eyebrows and looked at Yuqi. 

Yuqi could only hold onto her stomache and Soyeon couldnt hold in her laughter. "Are you hungry?", she asked the blushing girl who only nod her head.

"Should we order something?", Soyeon asked her again, already grabbing her phone and gave it to Yuqi. "Here, chose whatever you want to eat. It's on me!"

"Thank you", Yuqi said and started to search through the app. "How does chicken sound like?", she asked, not looking up from the phone in her hands. 

"Sounds good to me.", soyeon said and leaned her head onto yuqi's shoulder. Yuqi nodded and clicked onto the fried and seasoned chicken. She gave soyeon her phone back so she could pay.

"Aaaaaand done.", she said, put her phone away and looked up at yuqi.

 

Yuqi's POV:

I felt her eyes on me and couldn't help but to blush even more. She was so close to me. I looked down into her eyes and got lost in them.

From the distance she looked fierce but from upclose her gaze was just warm. She had so many emotions in her eyes and i just couldnt help being drawn to. 

I don't know how long we looked into each other eyes and who moved first but suddenly her doorbell rang. Only then i noticed that our lips were only a breath away.

We both kinda jumped at the noise. She cleared and stand up a little unsure of what just happened while i looked everywhere but her.

When i was sure she walked away i took a deep breath. Oh my gosh...what did just happen or...not happen?!, I asked myself. WE ALMOST KISSED! URGH! why did the bell rang... I pout slightly. I felt that my cheeks were getting hot while thinking about what would have happened and fanned myself some air.

She came back and put everything on the table infront of her couch before sitting beside me.

"Ehm....enjoy!", she said a little embarrassed.

I tried to act normal and started to eat but noticed that she doesn't. "You should eat too before it gets cold!", i said and she started to eat as well.

 

Soyeon's POV:

Stupid delivery guy....i wish he didn't interupt us... i really wanted to kiss her, i thought. Yuqi reminded me to eat, so i just did that.

We should really speak about what just happened, maybe she didn't want to kiss me. I don't want her to hate me or feel offened or anything like that.

We ate in silence but i couldn't help to steal glances at her. She must really enjoy the food because she looked really happy while eating. She makes me smile with just simple things. 

After we finished eating i put everything away and we continued to watch the movie. This time she was the one moving closer to me and hugged my arm. I smiled and hold her hand again.

We finished the movie and i squeezed her hand to get her attention.

"So...about before...", i said and she looked at me. "I am sorry if i did something you didn't want." She looked at me confused.

"What do you mean?", she asked quietly. "I mean the ki-... ehm i mean the moment we had before the food came.", i said.  Soyeon where is your confident side when you need it?

"Oh...", was all yuqi said and I felt kinda disappointed. Was that all she had to say? 

But then she turned her body towards mine and said "Well...i was a little bit embarrassed but also sad nothing happened.."

I heard that correct rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter