Chocolate Coin

Seven Days with iKON (iKON Fan Fiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 21: Chocolate Coin   Irina's POV

Thanks to yesterday, I gotten used to my hectic night.

I even managed to finish all of my tasks before it was 8 PM! Right now, the clock showed that it was 7.31 PM. Not a bad time to brief Yunhyeong at all. I sighed with relieved feeling. Afterwards, I got out from my room to search for Yunhyeong. Maybe he was still in the restaurant after having a dinner.

But unluckily for me, when I arrived at the restautant there was no Yunhyeong nor any iKON's members. Aish, I felt uneasy if I had to call Jaeho again this time. I decided to go to Bobby's room instead. He must knew where was Yunhyeong right now, or if I'm lucky maybe Yunhyeong would be there as well.

I went to the lift to go to the 6th floor. While I was waiting for the lift, I checked on my phone. There was new notifications from my LINE messenger. I frowned when I saw 'Koo Junhoe' name in the sender.

KOO JUNHOE
crazy noona where r u

IRINA
Is that you, June?

KOO JUNHOE
of course, duh. did you not see
my gorgeous and handsome
profile picture? who else if it
wasn't me, the almighty Koo Junhoe?

I checked on his profile picture.

        

KOO JUNHOE's Profile Pictures.jpg

IRINA
:) You're unbelievable.

IRINA
How do you know
my LINE ID?

KOO JUNHOE
your phone practically was
with me this afternoon so
there's no way I couldn't
know your LINE ID, right?

IRINA
The last time I checked,
I was giving it to you 
for the sake of Live.

IRINA
Not for you to mess up 
personal contents on 
there and stealing my
LINE ID, right?

KOO JUNHOE
shut up your recent gallery
even just filled with iKON's
photos or cat's photos LMAOO

IRINA
.........

IRINA
What do you want?

KOO JUNHOE
come to Bobby's room

KOE JUNHOE
you left one of your
belonging things

I frowned. I didn't remember leaving any of my things on there. Or I just forgot? Hmm, strange. Well, it's okay though. I was on the way to Bobby's room anyway.

IRINA
Actually, I'm OTW to there

IRINA
I'm looking for Yunhyeong

IRINA
Is he in there?

KOO JUNHOE
yeah he's here

KOE JUNHOE
quick quick quick, come here

IRINA
I'm in front of Bobby's
room door now

Shortly after, the door was opened and June was standing in front of me.

"You should tell me in the beginning if you were on the way to Bobby's room so I didn't need to send all of unnecessary chat to you before, Noona." he scoffed at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Well, hello to you too. What's my things that left on this room anyway?" I asked confusedly.

"Just come in." he invited me into the room.

I got into the room and found all of iKON's members were slouching on the sofa, except for Hanbin. Turns out he wasn't here. My heart was divided by two feelings where the one was relieved because he wasn't here and the second was disappointed because, well, he wasn't here.

You're really pathetic, Irina.

I greeted iKON and they replied my greetings warmly. I didn't even feel nervous or fluttered anymore when I get close to them now. Funny, only 4 days ago I still considered them as a god or whatever whom I swear would never be get close to. But now, they were just like my own friends to me whom I comfortably to hang out with.

"Hi, Irina-ssi! June-yah said you're looking for me?" asked Yunhyeong.

I smiled and nodded. "Yes, Yunhyeong-ssi. I want to give you a brief about the Live tomorrow." I answered.

"Okay, we should go to the dining room over there. It's too stuffy here." he scoffed at the members while standing up from the sofa.

"You're the one who makes this room stuffy, Hyung." Donghyuk joked.

"What did you sayyy??!!" Yunhyeong shouted.

Then he was throwing a pillow to Donghyuk. Of course, Donghyuk avenged him and other members joined him. After a split seconds later, the living room turned to be a chaos pillow war among a bunch of stupid young adult. I face palmed my self. Luckily, Yunhyeong was running off from the pillow war.

He approached me and pushed my back gently to the dining room. "C'mon, let's get outta here before you got slapped with a pillow." he said hastily.

Afterwards, we had already sat down in the dining room peacefully. I could hear a faint shouting and laughing from the living room. It sounded so chaos in there.

"Okay, this is better." he said while sighing.

I chuckled. "Yeah, agreed. So, shall we start the briefing, Yunhyeong-ssi?" I asked him.

"Yes, please. Oh, anyway. You don't need to talk to me formally, Irina." he said while chuckling. "Just relax. You're gotten closer to all of iKON's member anyway, and you just need to treat me the same with the rest."

I coughed nervousl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter